79 2 Bridges Rd, Fairfield, NJ 07004, USA
1.4

I bought a spin scrubber for $40.00, when I tried to use it - it never worked, wouldn't even turn on ! I sent it back, they claimed they never received the returned product even though I sent my invoice with all my information in the package so they refused to replace the product OR refund my money!!

I advised them I couldn't find my receipt from the post office and their reply was for me to track the package, etc.

It seemed like an automatic reply was sent.

Even though I sent them a copy of my credit card bill, they refused to refund or replace my product. Finally realizing my claim was going nowhere I just gave up as I'm sure many people do!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Cleaning Brush.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Bulbhead Cons: No refund issued or replace item.

Comments

Quote - "I advised them I couldn't find my receipt from the post office" ... and you have the gall to complain about someone else's inefficiency ?

... Holy Cow I'd be embarrassed way past $40 to admit I couldn't hang on to a receipt until my refund cleared - and yes, I am an expert in such things and have the righteous holiness to browbeat you about it until you learn the Golden Rule of Receipts : Keep receipt until return of gold or completion of transaction, always.