Eustis, Florida

The package came in the mail today 3/9/2019 and I opened it immediately, to find I have 1 flashlight and 1 light???!!! Missing the rest of my order which was prepaid.

I called 8557894106 the young woman that answered the phone was very short with me! I told her the package came today, she immediately said it should have been there days ago. I asked where she was located and she said India. She would have no idea the bad storms that have plagued the USA recently especially out West.

I asked to speak to a superviser, she said there was no one available,. then I asked to speak to some one in America. She told me no she could take care of it. I was unable to understand her broken English and asked if there was someone there who spoke better English as I was having difficulty understanding her.

I asked for her name or ID and she would not give it to me! She just said she had to put me on hold and after a few minutes I got a busy signal... and a disconect! She has my phone number and made no attempt to call me back!

I am very unhappy and would like this straightened out. Also you are not giving me $10.00 you are giving me a credit on another order. Miss representation!!!!????

my email sister4522@gmail.com phone 352 3971236. I wold appreciate hearing from you.

Product or Service Mentioned: As Seen On Tv Flashlight.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bulbhead Cons: Any of it.

Comments