5.0

I purchased The Frying Pan and received a thank you for my purchase. When I filled out the form, it would not accept my user name and therefore I cannot obtain my gift.

I would think that a company such as BulbHead.com would live up to a promise they made. I have noticed that there are a number customers that had the same problem.

Shame on you and I would still like my thank you gift ( awr1042@aol.com ) If this doesn't happen, I will contact The Better Business Bureau and report the situation. Even this review is making the process difficult as it only accepts 100 words to explain the problem!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bulbhead Cons: False free gift, Difficulty in obtaining my free gift.

• Free Surprise Gift

Comments

The issue has not been resolved but I am being told that the Red Copper Frying Pan is not included in the $10.00 free gift. This was an anonymous person!

If you go to the website it clearly states that the Red Copper Frying Pan is not included in the $10.00 free gift along with a number of other items. Sorry :(