I have two hurricane step on spin mops. Really like them and then to my horror, while helping get me ready to move the handle was thrown out.

I called the company today and was told they were sorry but they did not have a replacement handle, therefore the unit is useless and she suggested buying the whole set? It is in very good condition and is missing the handle to do the job> I asked her to have a manager call and explain why they did not have replacement parts which is not true they have replacement mops? Help I have been promoting this mop unit and many of my friends bought it because of my advice and have been pleased with it.

What is the company going to do to replace the handle with the mop holder? I am at wits end as my floor needs scrubbing and I am not able to do it without this handle>

Product or Service Mentioned: As Seen On Tv Hurricane 360 Spin Mop.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

WALLE

What is the company going to do to replace the handle with the mop holder?

They weren't the ones that threw out your handle. You really expect(ed) a manager to call you to explain to you why they do not have replacement handles?

They don't have them b/c that part doesn't get worn out (only thrown out, apparently).

If you are really "at wits end as my floor needs scrubbing and I am not able to do it without this handle" then buy a new one again! Then you will have 2 handles and 3! mop heads!

(Or ask the person that threw out the handle to get you a new one as a housewarming present!... not fair to put your mistake on the company though...)