2.5

Got for christmas, anxious to us it often. We have been impressed with the ads.

Bought three for family members. Hopefully will hold up for years to come. May will it to my grand kids. I cannot do screenshot.

What I do agree with is this "free gift" may be a ripoff because it hasn't happened, even with the rigors the put me through. Wow!

Insisting on 100 words. That is hard with the best of any product, and really hard one handed since I have a broken hand and remain in a sling until after the five day dead line required by the ad from the bottom of the pan,

This person wrote the review because of fast order processing at Bulbhead and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bulbhead to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i do not like getting ripped off by fraud. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bulbhead and bulbhead advertisement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

bulbhead.comCares
Bulbhead Verified Representative

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**