3.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Paid $29.95 for this dog toy which you load with dog treats and it releases them as the dog plays with it. It consists of two hard rubber halves which fit together to form a saucer shaped thing.

It's hard for a person to take apart, but pretty easy for a dog to take apart. Mine took it apart the first time I gave it to her. This is not how it's supposed to work.

To more or less solve the problem, I super-glued the two halves together. Now my dog cannot take it apart, but it's a pain to load through the four little holes.

Review about: Bark Busters Gamechanger Pet Toy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Why lied where is my surprise at I will put a lawyer this is call false advertising and it can go to a law sue just for lieying trust me do something in two day I will pay a lawyer and sue you guys donot lied it make the company look bad call, text or email me ASAP I got all the text from everyone here that are up set donot let this get to the news because a law sue is your down fall maribelnjunior@gmail.com contact me or I will make a big issue trust me nationwide will see this fake advertising I got all my proof so two day to respond or everyone let all go to a lawyer and report this scam quickly is all scam..!!!

Palm Desert, California, United States #1273872

I agree....no gift, why *** people off with that *** offer.