When I got a Red Copper cookware, there was a coupon for a free gift. I tried to get on the web to claim and the site will not come up.

False claims. I was going to buy another product, but now I am not sure. I was going to tell my friends about this product, but now I am concerned that it is a rip off. Why would people brag about a product that makes false claims?

This does seem to be a good product, but why give a customer a coupon, if you are not going to honor it? Why put you company in for such false claims? Why make people type in 100 words to get this experience to go forward? Who puts your coupons in the package?

Why did you allow it if you were not going to honor the coupon? This is all that I have to say about this concern.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Comments

my copper pan didn't make it through a mixer

bulbhead.comCares

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

where is the free gift for 10.00 i logged in to site and no where is there anything.either you show me or i report this.