Have tried multiple times to claim my free gift surprise but can't even find the location on their website. Only thing website shows are more products to buy.

Now my 5 day window is passed and I still cannot find out how to claim my free gift. Will not deal with this company again. Do not appreciate being lied to. I looked all over at several stores to find the item I bought.

Finally found it and was excited about the fact that even though it was more than I expected to pay, I would receive a free gift worth at least $10.00. Hah! Can't even submit my review without being forced to enter at least 100 words. It doesn't take 100 words to tell a company that they lied to you.

There is no free surprise gift. It is all ruse to get people to buy more products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

bulbhead.comCares

Hi! We are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717 or

you may email your complete shipping address to customersupport@bulbhead.com.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**