11.7K views

says I would get a free gift for ordering redcopper pans but wont let me whats with that bullcrap help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help why do you have to submit a hundred words when all you want is your free gift you can contact me through lehibob@gmail.com thanks diane boren help help help help help help help this is so crazy not reporting about the product just want my free gift and it wont let me get on bulbhead.com/redcoppergift help help help help help help help help help help

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Huntsville, Texas, United States #1248966

*Receive $10 Off your next BulbHead order of $20.00 or higher. Valid only at BulbHead.com.

Offer is not valid at retail stores carrying BulbHead products or any Star Shower Products. Offer can not be applied towards shipping and handling costs. Offer not applicable to prior or pending orders.

No adjustments can be made on previous purchases. Offer EXCLUDES the following products: Air Dragon; Atomic Beam; Atomic Beam Lantern; Couch Coat; Dial Vision; Hurricane Spin Scrubber; Pocket Hose Products; Red Copper Products; Smart Swab; Star Shower Motion; Tree Dazzler.

- See more at: https://www.bulbhead.com/surprise?bh=redcoppersurprise#sthash.u8J3qyKY.dpuf

Huntsville, Texas, United States #1248965

they just wanted to spam your email.

Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada #1248627

purchased the Red Copper frying pans on Nov.27th This is the 5th day. How do I get my free gift???

Jorgen1943
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #1247616

Purchased the Red Copper Square Dance Pan. Now am looking for the place to sign up for free $10.00 Gift.

Nowhere to be found. I bought the Pan because I wanted it!

But, I have wasted time looking for a place to sign up for free Gift. Noy good business!!!

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1244544

I am having trouble to find the place to show I bought the red copper square pan but how do I put in my name & proof I bought the item? How do I get the free gift?

Saginaw, Michigan

Bought it 11-21-16 @ Kohl's

I Purchased the square red copper pan. It had a free coupon and I couldn't get it.

I cannot see anything other than bad reviews about the so called "free gift" offer that came enclosed in my new pan.

Waa,wa, another false advertising ad.

Oh well!

Frederick, Maryland, United States #1243390

I purchased the square red copper pan. It had a free coupon and we couldn't get it.

Why if your not going to honor the free gifts why even bother putting them in the box. Such a waste of our time.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1243018

I purchased the square copper pan. It included a coupon for a free gift through BulbHead.com.

I couldn't get it!

Why? Ridiculous.

Dallas, Texas, United States #1239072

Small pan, haven't used it yet so no comment about how it works or does not work.

What's up folksd????? I'm very happy with my new square skillet.

Why do you enclose a paper telling me to log on to BulbHead.com/redcoppersurprise for a free gift????????

I will probably NEVER purchase any other items, because of this.

Normangee, Texas, United States #1233743

Bull *** couldn't get the surprise gift plus go online to register for warranty of Red Copper Square Pan and can't do that either why you people have that offer then can't get online to receive? Very upset!

Freeport, Florida, United States #1231868

The free goften for redcoppergift is 10$ of next purchase. It states no stringsuch attached but íf you read the * it stays More or less we can *** over of we want and change the terms or cancel promotion.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1231800

Just called cs( India) whi tried to convience me the free no strings attached $10 gift was given only as a 10 off next purchase:( !!!! I told him thats false advertising.

to Anonymous Freeport, Florida, United States #1231866

Although it's bull *** I just tad the * agreed Attached. In tiny print on the bottom it stays " See site for details.

We reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice".

That is how that get you to order more.

But if you look through items you can get a kudu good deal on some things. But it is bull They do that

Simpsonville, South Carolina, United States #1229275

I have received the red copper pan