Bountiful, Utah
11.1K views 74 comments

says I would get a free gift for ordering redcopper pans but wont let me whats with that bullcrap help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help why do you have to submit a hundred words when all you want is your free gift you can contact me through lehibob@gmail.com thanks diane boren help help help help help help help this is so crazy not reporting about the product just want my free gift and it wont let me get on bulbhead.com/redcoppergift help help help help help help help help help help

Review about: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

jimmy griffin
Phenix City, Alabama, United States #1332952

too much trouble i dont want your 10 bucks off

Mariam

This is the best I never see ,so non stick the food dances right off.

billie-jean riches
Ballina, New South Wales, Australia #1311143

how do i get my free gift

Looks nice! Haven't used yet

Anita
Westfield, New Jersey, United States #1299596

This is such a *** I bought a pan today and I tried to blame my free gift I was told to go online and submit my E.mailand I would get a voucher for $10 towards another purchase I'm on a fixed income and had to save for this pan I don't need another one plus I don't have a computer or access to one I don't know how to use one either. I'm sure a lot of people on fixed Income's have the same problem the lady told me she couldn't help me then so I guess all people on fixed Income's may as well save themselves the trouble of trying to get their so called free gift then, it's a big *** and I'm taking my pan back to the store tomorrow and get my money back.

Dottie
Marco Island, Florida, United States #1295115

I absolutely LOVE my RedCopper pots and pans!I bought the complete set before Christmas, and returned to purchase a full set for our son and daughter in-law for Christmas; I have since been back to the store to purchase the square skillet plus cooking utensils.

I am sold; we think these pans are absolutely as seen on TV.Tried for free present, but not concerned as they are selling an awesome product and worth all that you would expect and so much more.

Chris

I didn't know there was a free gift when I bought the pan I wanted to try the copper pan because we were going through Teflon pans from faberware every few months. The pan is awesome I am going to buy more products from Red Copper. Who really gives a rats A-- about a free gift when the pan works that well.

Rosalee crawford
Hanford, California, United States #1293561

I bought your redcopper fry pan today at Walgreens in Escanaba Mi today was very excited to get it home.Can't wait to season it and use it...when i unwrapped it i found this notice that said " we are giving you a free gift ".

I can't get the sight to give it to me so I am enclosing my name and Adress and Asking you to mail my gift to me...I am anxious to order the big pan for 59.95 but next to wait a few days to see how this works out...Thank you!

Rosalee Crawford

2035 F Road

Bark River Mi.49807

Juanita
Dalton, Georgia, United States #1293030

Free gift where is it, I am sure it is called false advertisement.

The gift is not bogus. But is a waste of time. It is $10 off your next Redcopper purchase.