Received my red copper pot but have to send it back because of a bent handle.. Bulb wrap doesn't hold to their advertisement.

Now it will cost me $$$$ to send it back and won't get my surprise gift that was promised. This will teach the company TO NOT USE BUBBLE WRAP., I know I'm wasting my time complaining like this, but I am sick and tired of being scammed by large companies. I sent a couple of Christmas out with bubble wrap and now I'm worried that they were damaged. I am waiting to hear from my relatives regarding the delivery of bubble wrapped presents.

NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER.

BEVERLY OUBRE P.O, BOX 686 GRAMERCY, LA. 70052

Product or Service Mentioned: Red Copper Frying Pan.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Bulbhead Cons: False claim advertisement and damaged product using bubble wrap.

• Fraudulent offers

Comments

Same here Ought to be ashamed not good for your company !!!

bulbhead.comCares

We are sorry to hear about your issue and would like to help.

All our products are covered with a 60 day money back guarantee.

Most importantly, we will never ask our customers to pay to return a product they have received damaged during shipment.

All we will need is proof of the damage such as a picture (which is of-course important for us to review for corrective actions) and send a replacement.

You can email your concern to customersupport@bulbhead.com with your order number and we will get back to you after reviewing your order. Thank you for your feedback.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**