2.4

I also logged on to the site on the free gift cert and there was nothing there -what is going on? This does not bode well for your company to promise something and then not deliver.

I see I'm not the only one this has happened to. You need to step up and make this cert good for all concerned. Also why this complaint has to be at least 100 words is ridiculous! Is this whole thing just a scam to get people to converse with you?

If so shame on you!

So here are my one hundred words - Hope you are happy! What are you going to do about it?

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Internet Store Advertisement.

Bulbhead Cons: Free gift offer with nothing there, False free gift.

Comments

Where is my free gift. If I do not receive I will return the four lanterns I purchased.

Please send my free gift to Ken Slavik 9220 sw Taylor st.

Portland , or. 97225.

bulbhead.comCares

Hi!We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

I just purchased my spin scrubber 4 days ago. when I opened the package and saw that they had the free gift just for purchasing their product.

I did the same as all of you. went to the website before the deadline and could not find where to sign up.

But after reading quite a few reviews, I decided to give up and consider this to be a scam.

--my thought after all of this, is they should be accountable for all free gifts to all that purchase their products.

I now just hope that when I get to use the scrub brush, I hope it works!

Were is my free gift there is know where I can claim a free gift I bought the pan it said that I would get a 10 gift went on the site nothing that is so wrong false advertising you guys should be ashamed of yourself

Where is free gift? I guess Just another SCAM - definitely will never buy from bulbhead again. do not like being LIED to