could not get signed up for free gift. Feel short changed, better they should not make promise than to break it.

Like my scrubber but will never place another order with them after being tricked by a fake gift, very bad way to do business. At the least it is false advertising and generates no trust in the company's products.

It's not a good thing to do to an elderly disabled person, not a good thing to do to anyone. I am disgusted and resentful and intend to tell everyone I know as well as every time I see an advertisement for Bulb Head on Face Book.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

bulbhead.comCares

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

I ordered .two copperhead skillets and tried to go on website for the free surprise and it said no free gift. I will not order from them again.

not a good way to do business. looks like a scam.

This SUCKS