Where do I find the free gift? This is enclosed in the product but can't see it on the website.

Very frustrating and doesn't make for a returning customer or recommendations to friends. Why do you need 100 words? This rather makes for a grinch when the product looks good on TV and then there is a snag. So very frustrating when something is offered and then on the website, nothing can be found.

This is getting so wordy and the first sentence says it all.

What a waste of time and now getting even more frustrating. Where is the free gift offer as I stated in the first sentence?

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Free gift.

Comments

bulbhead.comCares

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717, or you may email your complete shipping address to customersupport@bulbhead.com.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

I agree but if you look @ the fine print @ the bottom of the coupon, it says..."We reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice." I couldn't find the website, as started on the coupon so I guess it was cancelled before I bought my motion star showers !!! By the way..I installed mine yesterday and one of them is still on @ 930am PST...Thought they turned off @ daylight...Complete rip off all the way around!!