O Fallon, Illinois
2.8K views
2.3

Went to what they said was the site for the free gift for orderding the couch coat. and there was nothing.On the paper I received it told me to go visit BulbHead.com/couchcoatgift.

When I called them I had to ask so many times to slow down when they were giving me the new site to go to. Now I know why They were going so fast.

I will be telling people about this scam. and I wanted to buy a star shooter from them well guess what they just lost lost a sale not only mine but several others for there were others who were going to buy some along with me.I will not buy anything from this company again.Unless they change

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

• Free Surprise Gift

Comments

Same as last review. Went to website and no mention of free gift offer.

Also product is Cheesy.

Doesn't fit my couch. More for a loveseat.

QUIT SELLING PRODUCTS IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO STAND BEHIND IT. I WILL REBUKE ANY & ALL PRODUCTS YOU SELL TO FAMILY MEMBRRS. YOU ARE FAKE!!!!

#1320249

Same thing here went to the website and there's nothing there to claim anything this is Pau same thing here went to the website and there's nothing there to claim anything this is bullhope it works better than the company is ran

Just came back with my spin scrubber & same...there is no website to claim your gift...

i do not deal with companies that mislead customers, don't waste anymore time with them, I do like the skillet I bought from Bed Bath and Beyond but not FALSE SUPRISE!

This is a joke

fake ad dont wase your time fry pan stinks

Agreed, went to the online site got nothing. Called when he started talking like he was racing I gave up. Bought the ear wax remover at Walmart, maybe they should research things before they sell them.

This website has no free gift and appears to be a scam

I purchased 2 of the spin scrubbers and got a coupon for a free gift. It stated to log into bulkhead.com/spinscrubbersurprise, well guess what no such site.

No where on their site does it say anything about free gifts. I was going to tell several of my friends and family about the product, but will not now. This is a scam and I do not like to be mislead or lied to.

*** COMPANY AND WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!!! THEY SUCK!!!!!

I had the same thing for the purchase of a star show or go to this site and receive a free gift nothing

Where is my FREE Gift? Bought from Walgreens on 12.13.2016

I also got notice for a FREE gift and you can NOT find on internet. Couldn't claim free gift. Just a bunch of ***

#1251977

I, ALSO, WENT TO THE 'FREE GIFT ADDRESS' AND 'NOTHING HAPPENED'. I AM SO SICK OF READING (AND THOUGHTFULLY ENJOYING A FREE GIFT) AND NOTHING IS AVAILABLE. THE OLD STATEMENT, GENERATIONS AGO, IS SO TRUE: 'IF SOMETHING SOUNDS SO GOOD, IT'S PROBABLY NOT THERE'!!!

Bort

You deserved you're free gift!!!! I also use the internet and looked at buldhead!!

glad i didnt use them!! JCPenney's has Crocs for sale, less than anywhere else. The ones i have now are pretty comfortable, and black! I had a coupon for a free footweear gift with my purchase, but the lady sold them to me and never handed me a prize!!!!

no gift. Oh well ..

i left her a gift, on their bathroom floor! False advertising!!!!!

Yup. Just like EVERYONE else, there was NO "Free Gift!" I believe that they call that method of "advertising" to be illegal in ALL Jurisdictions.

I am very disappointed as I have been on the computer for over an hour trying to get my "supposed" free $10.00 gift for purchasing a square red copper fry pan. You do not need to promise something that is NOT available.

This is false advertising, and doesn't make your business look very professional.

J. Woodham

Its a wonder no one has started a law suit with Bulbhead.com I believe now you are Bogus , I bought The Smart Swabs product from "As seen on TV" in the package is a surprise card, Says "We are giving you a free gift no strings attached, Visit Bulbhead.com/swabsurprise Valid for 5 days from date of receipt, (Then in small print it says), "See site for details." WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR CANCELL THIS PROMOTION WITHOUT NOTICE. HA! its a Phony Gift because there is no gift here free for me that showed a $10 value or any value accordingly with Bulbhead.com and what a surprise a NO GIFT....

@Anonymous

I did the same and called their telephone number, I was told to order a produce and I would receive $10.00 off. That is not FREE.

False advertising. This company is not to be trusted.

"Free Gift with no strings attached" - not as far as I can determine. If it's there it's not easy to get & therein a string attached.