My order was placed through Bulbhead.com and shipping information listed on this website states that if my order was placed by 12/18/2016 I would receive my order by 12/25/2016. My order was placed on 12/14/2016 and when I checked the shipping tracker my package will not arrive until 12/29/2016.

When i called customer service, they said that the package takes 3 to 6 weeks to ship and that i was getting it early. When I explained the above, the said that my order was placed through their sister company redcopperpan. That is an incorrect information as I was charged by Bulbhead.

When I told them this was false advertising, the response i was given was no it is not. Really?!?

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

bulbhead.comCares

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Your order was placed on one of our As Seen On TV Websites (www.redcopperpan.com) . The delivery time frame, as mentioned under FAQ section of this website and on your order confirmation is 3 – 6 weeks.

For faster delivery options in future, we will suggest you place your order on our Ecommerce website www.bulbhead.com.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**