Torrance, California

I recently purchased a CopCam from BulbHead.Com.

They over billed my credit card, and ripped me off. I saw a TV special that said I could buy 1 Cop Cam at $27.48 and if I purchased a 2nd CopCam the 2nd CopCam would be half off, and with tax the price came to $43.64.

Shipping was supposed to be free. The Cop Cam came nearly two months later, and the bill was for $71.12, and they only shipped me one (1) CopCam. What a rip off. Plus the packing list said that I still owe them $27.48.

I called the customer service to try to correct the situation, and the dear sweet woman from India could not understand my English or she wouldn't admit to their mistake. In fact she tried to get me to give them more money ($38.29) to have them ship me the camera that they didn't ship me and over billed me for. This company sucks. Don't do business with them.

Buyer Beware. Furthermore, the CopCam they did ship was missing parts ( the adapter to put the mini memory into a standard size memory card to fit a computer), and was made of very poor quality.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Bulbhead Cons: I was billed at a much higher price than i ordered, I did not receive the product i ordered false advertising fraud.

Comments