There is no FREE gift as advertised and you should be exposed for being a shady company for doing what you do. I also will not be buying your products anymore.

It would have been better to have never put this phony piece of literature in the package. The person who is doing this for your company should be fired . What a joke! I might just send this pot back also.

I'm all for growing an American business but this is un American and you should be ashamed.

What a waste of time and more wasted time giving you valuable feedback. From pissed in Connecticut.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Internet Store Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Don't ya just love the rubber stamped response for all problems especially for the phony $10 free gift LOL

bulbhead.comCares

Hi!We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**