1.4K views
Resolved

Surprise!You get NOTHING for the 'Free Gift' ad.

I thought something was not right when I called them about the Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger and talked to a machine about my name, address, and last but not least, my credit card number. I was told by the machine that a confirmation number would be emailed to me with the purchase order number also. You guessed it, it never showed up. Now I'm really pissed.

No free gift, no confirmation or order number and they have my credit card number. Yes, that was *** of me.

I say we sue the bastards, burn down their homes, kill their pets...you get the idea.

Review about: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Your commercial was good.

I didn't like: No free gift as advertised, False advertising, Being lied to.

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

Somerset, Kentucky, United States #1345666

Scam ! No free gift.

they lied to us for a free gift

#1320868

Also no free gift, no place to go and look for it...a ho ls

Mechanicville, New York, United States #1317437

Bought one for my neighbor who cooks for Seniors in our building....she was disappointed also no free gift.....she doesn't have much and would have liked a free gift....

Mechanicville, New York, United States #1317432

I spent enough to get the pans why should I buy something more when it sat free gift.....***....

Ashland, Ohio, United States #1311023

no free gift here either

Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States #1310317

THIS SHOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW!!!probably will be disappointed with my purchase.

It's a shame that people does this false advertising.Again it's a Scam people.....

This company sucks ,lies about free gift, my ***

Potomac, Maryland, United States #1306622

There does not appear to be a free gift went to the site could not find it Is this a scam?

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1305655

Just bought Red copper Square ; has a card that has NO STRINGS ATTACHED but can not get into sight What is wrong here false ad . Leave this card out of box and all will be well. Maybe.