Bulbhead - DON'T FORGET!!!

38 of 229 Bulbhead reviews

ALL THIS JUNK IS MADE IN CHINA!!!Kind of reminds me of that "made in China" Pocket Hose!

What a piece of ***! Same goes for the "door screen" which literally melted and fell down in the sun. "As seen on TV" products may be tempting, but your best bet is to stay clear of all of them! The worst part of this is the representatives they connect you to are barely able to speak English.

I think this is done on purpose so that the unlucky person who bought the product gives up and accepts what has happened...and the crooked company makes money. I too would like to know what the surprise is?

I have made several attempts to find out and now the deadline is past due to collect on this.Very sneaky Bulbhead, I don't think this company is making too many friends with its consumers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Product
    • Unusual products and prices
  • What I disliked
    • False adv
    • Couldn not find website that offered free gift

Reason of review:
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
38 of 229 Bulbhead reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jan 12 #1269777 Horseheads, New York, United States

I have the $10.00, and I tell the company to be honest and tell people that is a credit for next order so silly, need to be better with customers. thanks Maria

KILLN TIME

Jan 10 #1268946

HEY I NEVER HAD THAT PROBLEM YET ONLY USED IT ONCE INDOORS STAR SHOWER ALSO HAVE OUTDOOR LASER LIGHTS ALL FREE GIFTS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

1 0 Reply

Jan 09 #1267958 Plano, Texas, United States

I tried to go to the website to claim the "free gift" the page stayed blank. I called the contact number and was told they weren't the ones that handled that. Gave me another number to call only to be left on hold. Bulkhead is a rip off.

Swabbed

Jan 05 #1266133 Gillette, Wyoming, United States

There is no free gift..... that's the surprise!
Great response- like so many "free" prize offers- they are nothing more than a gimic to get you to their website so they can try to sell you something else. Just can't trust anyone these days.

bulbhead.comCares

Dec 31, 2016 #1263562

Bulbhead verified representative

Hi! Thank you for your feedback.
Our products always come with Money Back Guarantee of 60 days so that people have the freedom to return. You may contact us for warranty claim at customersupport@bulbhead.com. Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com. It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.
** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

bulbhead.comCares

Dec 30, 2016 #1263286

Bulbhead verified representative

Hi! Thank you for your feedback.
** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

Dec 30, 2016 #1263276

If your patient you will get thru. You will be verified then given a reference number to use when you log back in.
Your secret gift is a special type of glue. It would arrive in about a week. We' LL see if they "stick" to it? Lol
Very nice customer service rep took my call.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bulbhead. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bulbhead.
Filing a new complaint about
×