3.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

ALL THIS JUNK IS MADE IN CHINA!!!Kind of reminds me of that "made in China" Pocket Hose!

What a piece of ***! Same goes for the "door screen" which literally melted and fell down in the sun. "As seen on TV" products may be tempting, but your best bet is to stay clear of all of them! The worst part of this is the representatives they connect you to are barely able to speak English.

I think this is done on purpose so that the unlucky person who bought the product gives up and accepts what has happened...and the crooked company makes money. I too would like to know what the surprise is?

I have made several attempts to find out and now the deadline is past due to collect on this.Very sneaky Bulbhead, I don't think this company is making too many friends with its consumers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. liddylady11 is quite happy with product and unusual products and prices and stated that there is a room for improvement of false advertising and couldn not find website that offered free gift. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of bulbhead deal. Bulbhead needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bulbhead deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bulbhead.

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

I've return my hose to Home Depot 6 times without a receipt and they keep giving me a new one.

I just got off the phone about the free gift.Its $10.00 off next order or glue to fix the product!!

I like the copper pans but will not but from BulbHead again.I wasted my time w their "free gift" and see no reason for having the suprise included.

Horseheads, New York, United States #1269777

I have the $10.00, and I tell the company to be honest and tell people that is a credit for next order so silly, need to be better with customers. thanks Maria

HEY I NEVER HAD THAT PROBLEM YET ONLY USED IT ONCE INDOORS STAR SHOWER ALSO HAVE OUTDOOR LASER LIGHTS ALL FREE GIFTS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Plano, Texas, United States #1267958

I tried to go to the website to claim the "free gift" the page stayed blank.I called the contact number and was told they weren't the ones that handled that.

Gave me another number to call only to be left on hold.Bulkhead is a rip off.

Brownsville, Texas, United States #1266914

bought mine two days ago took it to work lasted about 3 hrs and the switch broke, atomic ***.

Gillette, Wyoming, United States #1266133

There is no free gift..... that's the surprise!

Great response- like so many "free" prize offers- they are nothing more than a gimic to get you to their website so they can try to sell you something else. Just can't trust anyone these days.

Union City, New Jersey, United States #1263692

You're a *** sucker if you buy anything as advertised on TV or anywhere else do your research you lazy ***!

bulbhead.comCares
Bulbhead Verified Representative

Hi!Thank you for your feedback.

Our products always come with Money Back Guarantee of 60 days so that people have the freedom to return.

You may contact us for warranty claim at customersupport@bulbhead.com. Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US.In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

bulbhead.comCares
Bulbhead Verified Representative

Hi!Thank you for your feedback.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**