My wife purchased a red copper pan and on the bottom of the pan bulbhead.com logo is in the middle of the pan.This pan doesn't sit flat on my stove surface.

The pan rocks and the food doesn't cook even. This product needs to be machined flat from the manufacture. I would like to see who the designer was of this pan. No one tested this pan for output quality.

I would tell every customer to stop buying junk from bulbhead.com company. I'm going to try to call the company for corrective action.

If I get none I will file a complain with every store I see them in.I also will contact the television station to complain about their service with false information on their station.

Review about: As Seen On Tv Red Copper Frying Pan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

bulbhead.comCares
Bulbhead Verified Representative

Hi, Thank you for your feedback.The Red Copper was not designed to work on the glass top or flat top stoves.

Owners of glass top stoves are cautioned to use only certain types of cook ware on their delicate stoves.The probability of scratching that delicate surface is more likely with pans not designed to be used on that surface.

The new addition to the BH logo on the bottom of the Red Copper Fry plan works just fine on electric and/or gas ranges.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

Springfield, Illinois, United States #1278262

I just love my red copper pan! I entered three cooking contest using my red copper pan and I came in First Place in all three winning over 1,000,000 dollars!

Thank you red copper pan for making my life fabulisious!!!