Today I received a loveseat cover that I did not order.I called and was told this was placed last year and is no longer under warranty, so I needent bother sending it back, as I won't get my $29.99 back anyway!

I ordered a cover of some sort last year for Christmas as a gift to my nephew. Which I received. End of story. Now I have this loveseat cover.

Which I did not order. Which was delivered today. I DONT OWN A LOVESEAT! I'm calling the better Business Bureau!

I am not paying for this, it isn't even covered anymore. It says the label Was created on 7/26/16. Tracking #9261 2999 9214 6528 9948 71 SHIPPER REFERENCE ID 46694819. This is all the information I have.

Why it took so long is beyond me, and I don't care because I didn't order it. I'm trying to be nice but I'm mad as all get out. The guy I talked to was from Pakistan or somewhere and hard to understand. This is BS!

I want a credit or a check because this is not my fault and I didn't order it! My name: KIMBERLY A. PETROSSI/ 3120 Wright St /Port Huron, MI.

48060.Please mail me a response.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments