2.7K views

After purchase of the dial vision glasses, I tried to redeem my free gift card, the site you are sent to does not offer ANY free gift. They want you to purchase more on line.

This is NOT what the little yellow advertisement inside the package says. You will be happy to know that unless I receive my free gift, $10.00 value, I will NEVER purchase another item from you. Please take the time to read my address and make good with your advertising. That's all I ask.

MAN-UP and stand by your promises. I'm NOT HAPPY I'm Debbra Reefer 19230 Mulligan Lane Meadville, PA 16335 Phone (814) 720-2630

Review about: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Send my $10.00 free gift..

I didn't like: No free gift as advertised.

Comments

No free gift,At the bottom of the cupon, it says that they have a right to cancel anything. So they covered them selves by adding that.

Something happened to us . It came 3 months later . Now my coupon is expired .

I have the same problem, the package was ordered on Jan. 29th didn't arrive until Feb.

9th and the coupon said it was only good for 5 days after the order.

So it was expired before it even arrived. Thanks a lot for nothing.

I do not want to order anything , I was overcharged for what I ordered and this $10 thank you is a bunch of boloney! I went to the website and so absolutely nothing!!!!! Bad business!

#1421978

Yeah, the $10.00 to Spend Coupon was a Joke that they enclose in your package. When you go to www.BulbHead.com/ThankYou10 it says the site is not available or no good.

What a Joke.

!!!! I purchased the Deluxe Model of the Fur Wizzard and got it but the $10.00 coupon is NO GOOD !......

I bought the air dragon for my husband for Christmas at end of my packing slip was a thank you from buldhead for $10.00 to spend ?????????????? no web site ????????{{Redacted}} 5days only to redeem I would like my $ 10.00 please Carolyn Gee 210 Melrose New Haven Mo 63863

Cerritos, California, United States #1306361

Text from Matt it was for the company to call me

Cerritos, California, United States #1306358

I have to show u how to make the flashlight I have 2 but they don't last I have to fix it now by putting different part from older flashlight am using it.u can text or call me @562-6440493

Havre, Montana, United States #1306315

It is against the law.It is called false advertising.we should all file a lawsuit!

none

Harvard, Illinois, United States #1282822

this is not right. this company should be fined or something at least closed down

Beltsville, Maryland, United States #1282708

Same thing happened to me. Wont ever purchase anything from them.

Should start law suit for false advertising.

It's not even about the free stuff because I didn't know about that until I opened it. It's about the integrity of your company and being honest to customers.

Bremerton, Washington, United States #1279915

We have bought the Red Copper Square with the two attachments that it came with. I would like to get the hole set, but I didn't find it.

I am trying to receive my 2 free gifts I bought the red cooper pan and red coopersquare one was 19.95 the other was 59.99 please send my gifts to 140 windy ridge Trenton sc 29847

Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States #1279280

where do i claim my free gift

Mims, Florida, United States #1278568

WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY OR ANY COMPANY THAT SELL THEIR STUFF. HAVE CONTACTED BBB AND AMAZON WITH SAME..

Springfield, Illinois, United States #1278261

Amazing! I received a new car and a coupon for a *** and face lift.

After I got my surgery I feel like a new woman.

Now I look awesome driving around in my new car.

Thanks BulbHead.com!!!

Sarah in Springfield, IL

I too have been to all the websites, nothing asks for a e-mail address, street address. So disappointed. Will not buy anything more from this company.

Corunna, Michigan, United States #1276308

I writing to claim my free 10.00 gift from blubhead,com/surprise so wheres the free gift I have the card

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1275322

I am writing to get my free 10'00 gift and if you don't back this up I will make a phone call to the BBB so if I was you I would give the free gift to me mary 314 607 57 01