1.7K views

After purchase of the dial vision glasses, I tried to redeem my free gift card, the site you are sent to does not offer ANY free gift.They want you to purchase more on line.

This is NOT what the little yellow advertisement inside the package says. You will be happy to know that unless I receive my free gift, $10.00 value, I will NEVER purchase another item from you. Please take the time to read my address and make good with your advertising. That's all I ask.

MAN-UP and stand by your promises.I'm NOT HAPPY I'm Debbra Reefer 19230 Mulligan Lane Meadville, PA 16335 Phone (814) 720-2630

Review about: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Send my $10.00 free gift..

I didn't like: No free gift as advertised.

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

Text from Matt it was for the company to call me

I have to show u how to make the flashlight I have 2 but they don't last I have to fix it now by putting different part from older flashlight am using it.u can text or call me @562-6440493

Havre, Montana, United States #1306315

It is against the law.It is called false advertising.we should all file a lawsuit!

none

Harvard, Illinois, United States #1282822

this is not right. this company should be fined or something at least closed down

Beltsville, Maryland, United States #1282708

Same thing happened to me.Wont ever purchase anything from them.

Should start law suit for false advertising.

It's not even about the free stuff because I didn't know about that until I opened it.It's about the integrity of your company and being honest to customers.

Bremerton, Washington, United States #1279915

We have bought the Red Copper Square with the two attachments that it came with. I would like to get the hole set, but I didn't find it.

I am trying to receive my 2 free gifts I bought the red cooper pan and red coopersquare one was 19.95 the other was 59.99 please send my gifts to 140 windy ridge Trenton sc 29847

Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States #1279280

where do i claim my free gift

Mims, Florida, United States #1278568

WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY OR ANY COMPANY THAT SELL THEIR STUFF. HAVE CONTACTED BBB AND AMAZON WITH SAME..