Bulbhead Phone Numbers and Emails

20% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Bulbhead Customer Service?

Request for Information Question:

• “Check on my order”
  • “Order status”
  • “Looking for my package”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Sent wrong order”
  • “When is my order being shipped?”
  • “I placed an order in February and I haven't gotten it yet”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “A fraudulent charge to my account”
  • “Payment”
  • “I was charger by your company for a hempvana rocket I never authorized. Please put my money back on my card”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel order”
  • “To cancel an order”
  • “Cancelled order refund”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I ordered rearview mirror that doesn't work”
  • “Defective product”
  • “Product is damaged through shipping”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Need pick up return”
  • “Returns”
  • “For a replacement on my sunglasses”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I want my order or a REFUND YOU WERE ALREADY PAID I HAVE CONFIRMATION. I HAVE BEEN CKING AND GET DISCONNECTED”

Staff Question:

• “To speak to a a customer service representative who can me about all products they have available to purchase”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Package hasn't came and terrible customer service”

Cards Question:

• “Credit card overcharged”
  • “Some one is trying to take money off my card and I don't know who and why cause I haven't ordered anything from y'all”

Account Question:

• “Gm my name is Ms wall and you guys are trying to take money out of my account and my internet provider is FiOS I don't even know who you are so please take me off your list and stop trying to take money from me”
  • “Money taken from my account without my consent”

Other Question:

• “To place a order”
  • “Floor police”
  • “Only got half of my order”

About

Bulbhead Return Policy
To read more: https://www.bulbhead.com/pages/return-policy
Bulbhead Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.bulbhead.com/pages/shipping
Bulbhead Privacy Policy
Thank The User of Website for visiting BulbHead.com. Please read Company's Terms and Conditions and this Privacy Policy carefully, as The User of Website must agree to both documents in order to use Bulbhead's' Service. Throughout this document, The Company may use certain words or phrases, and it is important that The User of company services understand the meaning of them. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of The Client's Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify The Customer Enhance or improve User experience, Bulbhead's' Site, or Company's Service. Transfer with The Client's consent. Send e-mails about Bulbhead's' Site or respond to inquiries. Send e-mails and updates about BulbHead, including Bulbhead's' e-mail newsletter. Send marketing and promotional emails that might be of interest to The Customer Perform any other function that The Company believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of Bulbhead's' Site or Service.
To read more: https://www.bulbhead.com/pages/privacy-policy
Bulbhead FAQ
Bulbhead's' order was delivered to the wrong address. BulbHead will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments. A refund will be issued to The User's original form of payment for the full purchase price (excluding return shipping charges, discounts, shipping and handling charges, and any separate fees). Option A: Contact customer service and request a prepaid FedEx label. Simply print and affix the label to The User's package and drop it off at any FedEx location. Option B: return the products on The Client's own via FedEx, USPS, or any other traceable method and receive a full product refund. The Company encourage The User of company services to insure The User's package. Please send returns to: BulbHead Returns Dept., 200 Docks Corner Rd. I received an incomplete order. I received the wrong order. I received a product that is missing parts.
To read more: https://www.bulbhead.com/pages/faqs
Top Bulbhead Services

Deal, Shipping Service, Customer Care

Top Bulbhead Products

Star Shower Projector, Pocket Hose, Gift Coupon

Bulbhead Pros and Cons

Pros: Product, It was the first time i ordered from them, Commercial was good, Want my prouct or money back, Looked good at first

Cons: Terrible customer service, False advertising, Never buy from bulbhead, False free gift, False advertising

Related Companies

Telebrands, Pocket Hose Silver Bullet, InstaBulb

Summary

BulbHead is a retail company which specializes in sales of items for home, garden, kitchen, kids, and healthy living. It was founded in February 2015. The headquarters is based in Fairfield, New Jersey, United States. BulbHead offers the following products: outdoor cooking & entertaining, electronics, kid’s toys, pet supplies, and food storage. It also provides gifts. BulbHead ships the products across the United States via USPS and FedEx carriers. Free shipping delivery option is possible. The company accepts returns for exchange and refund within 60 calendar days of the receipt date. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. It is possible to use PayPal service. Order status can be tracked in personal profile on the company website.

Bulbhead reviews and complaints

1.9
Target
3163 reviews
2.2
Do you have something to say about Bulbhead? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup