I have read several reviews where people could not reach BulbHead to redeem their gift coupon. It took several attempts but I finally was successful.

Unfortunately the service representative must work in a very cramped call center as the background noise made it hard to understand her. We eventually completed the gift redemption. A phone number, if you are having trouble reaching them through the website is 1 (800) 877-2717. The choices I was given were a $10 coupon off a future purchase or a gift of glue (assuming I heard her correctly).

I took the glue as I have read several accounts where people had difficulty redeeming the discount. Good Luck with your redemption.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Gift Coupon.

Preferred solution: Please improve you customer service call center, the background noise was too high..

Comments

Shandel

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience. We hope you will enjoy your surprise gift.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

Bulbhead Reviews