Purchased one of these for a Christmas gift on line on the 11th of December. Received no order confirmation, no charge on my card.

After a few days, I replaced my order, this time, I received an order # and confirmation. A week later, I received 2 separate emails saying that the item shipped. I immediately called and asked why they were shipping 2. They said I ordered 2.

After talking to someone whom I could not understand, He agreed that it was their error and said he could give me the 2 for price and adjust my credit card. I thought I could give the 2nd one as a gift so I agreed, he said my card would show a $20 credit. Waited 2 week, nothing on my card changed. Called again, talked to a Windy, she told me the same thing, she would adjust my card to reflect the 2 for price....

STILL NOTHING !!! Will never purchase anything from this company again ...

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Bulbhead Cons: Was conned into purchasing 2 didnt get price break.

• False Internet Purchase

Comments

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN - ALWAYS TALKING WITH A FOREIGNER THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY SAY. NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE PRODUCTS LOOK, DO NOT BUY NOTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. FALSE ADVERTISING

Bulbhead Reviews