Experiences such as this is why I hate to order online. Products such as these so called nonstick pans are a farce.

Shame on you for paying a poor old lady to lie about these pans being stick free. Only had mine for two months and I have to clean them with a steel wool pad. Your reputation has gone south as far as I'm concerned.

Why would you risk losing customers with deceptive means. Is money that important to you?

If it is make sure you test and retest products before putting it out there for customers to be fooled in purchasing. "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me-NOT".

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with expedient delivery and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of as seen on tv red copper frying pan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3800. Bulbhead needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned as seen on tv red copper frying pan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bulbhead.

Comments

James Butler

is there some way to clean a burned on pan.