Gilbert, Arizona

Spent over 20 minutes speaking with customer service (guessing outsourced to India and a language barrier). Not only did they screw up my order in that it didn't go through, but charge pending on my Visa card, they somehow put my name and email on someone else's account page.

(We both have the same last name). The first saleswoman couldn't grasp what I was telling her. I asked for a manager. He couldn't seem to grasp it either because although he assured me that my name and email would be removed from the other account with same last name (don't know him, not related), but it never was removed.

Pending charge still on VISA card. Called bank to cancel if it becomes a permanent charge.

Tell everyone you know that this company outsources their jobs to people in other countries who do NOT have a grasp of the english language, can't resolve your problems and basically will leave you wondering if you've been ripped off. Never order from them .

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Sales Representative.

Comments