Valparaiso, Indiana
4.1

The coupon they send is not redeemable. I even called!!!!!!!!!!!!No website will come up I was sent a coupon with my order for 10 dollars off next purchase.

Really you cannot redeem it on line. No website will pop up. I called they gave me another site and it did not work again. Than why did they send the coupon.

I really hate places like this have been through this before with other products. On top of that they act like it is your fault.

I wish now I had not even ordered from them. Leaves a really bad taste in my mouth.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Coupon.

Reason of review: coupon.

Bulbhead Pros: Product.

Bulbhead Cons: Ripoff coupon.

Comments

Have searched for the bulbhead.com/redcoppersurprise redemption of the free gift. It does not seem to exist.

checking reviews I see that I am not the only one. You are doing a great disservice to your customers and it will not be forgotten.

It would have been better to say nothing at all about the free gift and just put an ad in the package telling you to go to Bulbhead.com to look at more useless stuff.