After seeing so many unhappy people who couldn't find out how to get their $10 surprise free gift from BulbHead.com, I had to see if I could figure it out, especially since I had just bought a BulbHead item today that came with one of their $10 Free Gift coupons.After trying a few things, I figured it out: 1) Go to their web site "Bulbhead.com" (the link they give you doesn't take you to the area you need); 2) type into their SEARCH box: SURPRISE FREE GIFT; 3) This takes you directly to a page that gives you a 14 digit code to use in their Promotional Code box when you place an order (the Code starts with SURP and is followed by 10 numbers); 4) I ordered a couple of things, typed in the Code I had been given, and immediately the $10 credit was subtracted from my order total.

I agree that this is misleading and difficult to figure out. They should have said it was a $10 credit on your next order if placed within 5 days from the BulbHead item you just purchased. I hate it when they do this type of thing.

But, I am happy with my purchase and looking forward to the 2 items I just placed with my $10-off coupon!!I hope this helps some of you if it's not too late.

This person wrote the review because of fair pricing of bulbhead 10 dollar off coupon from Bulbhead. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bulbhead to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most unusual products. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bulbhead for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Bunch of freeloading cheapskates!Most of the people that would visit this site have at least a little money to spend...SO SPEND A LITTLE!

You guys sound like after posting your comment you’re headed for the soup kitchen!In the immortal words of George Lopez, “De loca!”

I love the light

I agree.

giving us 1.5 or 2 or 3 dollars as coupons. Why don't you just give me the $10.00 so I can buy what ever I like.

No thanks

The free gift is a $10 coupon off your next order. Don’t waste your time unless you plan to order something else from them.

Is not ok to used $10 to next purchase .They teel me I can redeem now layer,layer layer.Were is my second Black off free .pay only S/H.

Most of these outfits are full of shiet!All promise something for nothing, come-on!

Free, free for a fee, double your offer for a SMALL fee plus double P&H, DUH!So you end up paying double.

Fake bs nothing is free!! Just another person to add to the disappointment list

Sulphur Springs, Texas, United States #1325549

I couldn't see it PLEASE stop THIS

Just another fake add to make you think they are giving you something for nothing.Very hard to find the right spot to go to,to find where the free thing is because there is nothing free if you have to buy something to get the $10.00 gift.

Does not make me want to buy anything from them.

Now they will not let me post even after I read their terms.They do not give you any place to accept.

Brandon, Mississippi, United States #1300833

Anytime i see bulbhead on a product, i will know not to buy it and i will discourage people who may be in the market for buying one of their products, not to buy it as well!

This is not a gift...It is just away this company has to get more money from a buyer...

I have order 2 time and the 10.00 that I was to get off the order this time was not used...I will rethink my ordering from BubHead again..

Hummelstown, Pennsylvania, United States #1299828

I just opened my copper pan and found the "free gift" ad. I went to their site and found out that it is NOT a gift at all. It is a coupon to buy something else and is ONLY good on their web site; not in any stores.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1299384

I keep trying to get to the sealing site but I have had no luck .Do you really have a site or not ?

But smart away is great .My mom is 90 and can use it with no problem with getting to deep .

got a microwave cleaner and the instructions say twist to the right and lift off hair. If you live to be 5 million years old you will never be able to twist to the right. You must twist to the left to get the hair off.

Brattleboro, Vermont, United States #1291007

ilove it

Elgin, Oklahoma, United States #1290011

I just got mr pan & could not find anything on web address for the free gift!!TY for saving me time and $!

God bless the scammers out there!Very sad!

It says Free gift?? The gift is not free if you have to make additional purchases. I do not appreciate wasting my time looking for something to buy I am not in the market for.

Not good business at all, misleading and very dishonest. Shame on you guys!!!!!!!!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1278759

But you still have to make more purchases to get the $10.00 surprise it's a rip off.

I'm sooooooo Fed up with misleading ***!!!!!!! To sell you more stuff. You probably work for the company!!!