Your starlight worked for 5 nites.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Star Shower Projector.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

bucky2

I had the same problem with 5 of my Star Shower Motion units and was willing to purchase new cords and called BulbHead (800-887-2717 use option 4 ) and they informed me that they don't sell replacement parts , and mentioned that I should go to a local hardware store for the power supply and cord ( like Home Depot, Lowes , ACE has these - nope, I checked ) - so you are forced to create a power supply /cord/ plug setup ( if you have that kind of background) or buy a new Star Shower. This is just plain stupid - it seems Bulbhead could make money on the replacement cords ( I'm guessing $5 ) and keep customers less aggravated with the product .

PS: We are looking into how to make these power supplies with cord and input plug - if we are successful , we will do a repost on how to make them and the general cost ... the main issue is the plug that fits into the back of the unit ( this is where the power cord fails / frays off plug ) - if we find the same basic plug - the rest should be easy and will be safer that the original...