1.5K views
1.9

I was very disappointed. Not only did I have to wait a long time before I got it, but when I went to the site designated there was no free gift.

Very disappointed and probably won't fall for their gimmick again. In fact I gave up, thinking I would not see this product and went on line to Amazon for something similar and it was exactly what I wanted. I called to cancel the Spinscrubber but it had already been sent. Bummed out and probably won't trust anything represented on TV again.

blaaaaaaah blaaaaaaaaah blaaaaaaah. this is frustrating to have to keep adding complaints when I can say all I want in the words I gave.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Internet Store Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I also can not find web for surprise is that the surprise there is no web site

I am very impressed with my spin scrubber the only thing is that, I can't find the link for my free gift.

Sexyladymama

I really love my product that I order from Carol Wright Gifts their products is the best .i never had any problems with any of my product from any Company that I order from .i Thank God for that. all of their products comes from there warehouse brand new. I can't tell you all if I haven't try their products.

I just brought a BulbHeadspinscrubber today 1/14/17 right now it on charge, but I went to the web site they subjusted like the other complaints I didn't find a FREE GIFT either. So I didn't go any further after reading all the others beefs with this company. If this scrubber does not work the BBB will be contacted

Should have read those reviews before buying their spinscrbber. Haven't tried it yet; waiting another day for it to charge. Mine came from BB&B, so I can return it for credit if it doesn't work.

This is not professional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Will think twice about buying anything from this company again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Did you get a confirmation email after your purchase? I purchased something yesterday and paid as a guest but I haven't received the confirmation email yet.

I did see that they charge me for my purchase already. I'm just hoping this company didn't scam me.