I bought two spin scrubbers, one for me and one as a gift-not used mine yet since they just arrived.So, I went ahead and tried to get my alleged $10 free gift but like so many others found there's no free gift when you enter and search for the bulbhead.com/spinscrubbersurprise.

(There's plenty stuff they'll sell you instead.) Not that it's the end of the world as I wasn't really expecting any thing extra BUT I hate being lied to.

It smacks of shady business practices so if the spinscrubber doesn't perform the way I need it to both will be going back and I'll be calling my bank to have the charges reversed from my card.It's a dumb way to do business.

Review about: Spin Scrubber.

2.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

Manassas, Virginia, United States #1269279

purchasing also opens you up to marketing calls for worthless trash items like "cubic zirconia earrings".

wish i had never ordered this product and it hasn't even arrived yet.

bulbhead.comCares
Bulbhead Verified Representative

Hi!Thank you for your feedback.

BulbHead has not used the Surprise Gift Offer to advertise the product you have purchased, in-fact it is an additional inclusion with your purchase that too at no extra cost.

Not to mention, the product is already purchased when you discover about the offer so it is not an advertisement but just a way to make people aware of the wonderful products available on our website.

www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US.In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

hotrod
to bulbhead.comCares Delaware, United States #1264371

We just bought one today and can't find the information on any free $10.00 gift really poor busniess.