Parkersburg, West Virginia

Dear Bulbhead Co.,

I purchased one of your 50' Pocket Hose water hoses at Walmart at the beginning of this spring season to water my hanging baskets on my new porch and new landscaping in front of our new home! So last night I was watering my plants and saw something spraying? My Pocket Hose doing a leak!!! Couldn't believe it!! I love my Pocket Hose, but evidently it's junk? I called Walmart and asked them if I could bring it back? They said if I had the receipt? Why would I keep a receipt on something I absolutely loved? Now I'm stuck with a water hose I paid $29.95 and can't use and have to buy something else! It didn't last 6 months!

I feel you need to refund my money for something that should have lasted way longer than that!!

Signed a very unsatisfied customer!

Jeannie Giboney

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Pocket Hose.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1319014

I had the same experience. No one abused the pocket hose, but just like you I have to throw it away, several places it BUSTED.

#1208474

I bought mine from Walgreen's, $29.00 and lasted less than two months. Leaking out of the side selector valve, I got wetter than what it was I was spraying...I learned my lesson!,...No more expensive CHEAP hoses!

Bulbhead Reviews