2.4

Bought two items from Bulbhead. First was the Hydra Smartbottle.

Returned it as it was not as described on the website. Fedex delivered it back to them on January 10, 2017 I started asking via the website where my refund was and no response. Finally called the 800 number call center and they supposedly, we will see, issued the refund MINUS $9.95 for the prepaid shipping label. Ok I can swallow that even if I had to push the issue to get a refund that they apparently had no intention of giving me, we will see if it shows up.

Part #2 ordered the Red Copper pan set from Evine on 11/26/16 for our son for Christmas. We get around to trying it this past week 2/3/17 and the large pan has a dent in the cooking surface and the copper coating is chipping off in various parts of the pan.

Evine says it's past their 30 day return and Bulbhead says the want me to pay shipping and additional $8.99 to get a replacement for a defective product. Don't buy from this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Red Copper Frying Pan.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Bulbhead Pros: Product line.

Bulbhead Cons: Not following through on refund defective products.

Comments

user61606735

I agree totally, they are very slow with refunds or no refunds. It seems they are operating on the old system from back in the day, when retail was not about the customer but about keeping all monies receive at all cost.