1.9

I have the same complaint as the hundreds are complaining about. Free gift is a rip off. I'm taking my purchase back if I don't get a response in 24hrs and tell everyone I know not to fall for this rip-off

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I am also disappointed about the $10.00 free coupon with my shipment of the red copper items. Why would any reputable company do that? I will not buy from them again.

bulbhead.comCares

Hi! Thank you for your feedback.

BulbHead has not used the Surprise Gift Offer to advertise the product you have purchased, in-fact it is an additional inclusion with your purchase that too at no extra cost.

Not to mention, the product is already purchased when you discover about the offer so it is not an advertisement but just a way to make people aware of the wonderful products available on our website.

www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**