2.1

I was given a 10-piece set of Red Copper cookware and a 5-piece set of Red Copper square cookware as a Christmas gift. Inside each was a paper to "claim your free gift" "no strings attached" valued at $10.

It said to go to website "BulbHead.com/surprise". When i typed in address, it came up "invalid site". I feel misled and now question quality of my cookware and whether their warranty is worth the paper it was printed on.

I am very tempted to return everything. I am also sending letter of complaint to State Attorney General's office

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Purchased the Smart Swab today. Does not work.

I don't even know if I can return it to Walgreen's. Also I agree with EVERYBODY else regarding the free gift. There is none. You can't get into the site.

Very disappointing. Don't trust this company.

bulbhead.comCares

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

Same!!!!!!"Surprise! WE ARE GIVING YOU A FREE GIFT

No Strings Attached*"

The * read "See site for details.

We reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice".

Because this was a gift I asked for from my boyfriend, I won't tell him about it, cuz I don't want him to feel bad.

BUT I DO want the BulbHead.com on AS SEEN ON TV to know that this is verrrry disappointing. And I DO want them to feel bad!!