We were on the phone with automated service and though husband put in debit info he never authorized the transaction and hungup before call was completed. 2 weeks later we have a suprise $50 charge which now has caused other issues with bank.

Called bulbhead and they said once your put in your info it authorizes them to do so. Abosultely not and no it doesnt!!!! They now said i have to refuse package and have it sent back and then wait for refund.

Which after reading reviews will take forever or not happen at all! Stay away from this company, they are scamming people!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

DON'T LOOK FOR REFUND FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY GIVE YOU A LOT OF RUN AROUND - BIG TIME SCAMMERS... STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Checked my credit card account and there are $14.99 charges for 3 months from Bulb Head...Called and they told me I signed up for a membership over the phone..I never signed up for anything over the phone and the only 1 time I ordered was on their site on the internet. They canceled my membership but will not refund my money for the 3 months of $14.99 each. I am going to dispute it thru my credit card..wish me luck and never order from this scamming company!!!

@Pat moss

I caught it today 3/21/2018. I check my balances daily and called my bank and canceled the card immediately.

Worst part is my account is locked for 10 days. Thanks Bulbfraud.

the same thing happed to me except they charged me 119 and caused my credit score to drop for being to close to my limit I am so angry at this company for messing up my credit score I am just getting my credit started now this happened