3.4K views
Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I tried to redeem a so-called "free gift" upon the purchase of two Starshower Surprise products purchased at Walmart yesterday.Inside the packaging is a Surprise!

We are Giving You a FREE GIFT notice - "No Strings Attached". Valid for 5 days from date of receipt. Went on line as instructed but could find no information as set forth on the notice. After wasting time on their lame website, I finally just called their customer service line.

Bought them last night, contacted the company today. The very rude customer service representative informed me that there will be a $10 value off my next purchase of their products. Does that sound like "No Strings" attached to you?

No free gift at all.Extremely poor customer service experience .......Hate this company.

SusanBrunner wrote the review because of poor customer service at Bulbhead. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Bulbhead to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, false free gift, misrepresented and false advertising. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bulbhead and bulbhead deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

La Parguera, Lajas, Puerto Rico #1261760

I recived today the proyector lights today and i like it .My house look great. In the box has this surprise gift i tried to find it.And i find this page.Its a great price for this lights.I think that is not good to offer something that you don't going to do.Do not put bids will not comply.

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #1258857

CANNOT FIND THE SITE FOR MY STAR LIGHT GIFT OF $10.00

Boyce, Virginia, United States #1253783

this is a spam your company sucks i hope you lose money for false advertiseing

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #1249541

Something for nothing?Generally no.

Honesty,priceless, chalk it up as another trait no longer practiced.Shame on present day society.

Bloomington, Illinois, United States #1249537

These folks all sound like a bunch of "sore losers" synonymous with Democrat. Always wanting free stuff!

Pinson, Alabama, United States #1249504

I had the same problem with the free gift. Reporting it to the BBB!

Montgomery, Texas, United States #1249462

James)No free gift, no strings attached, no surprise to me.

Clearwater, Florida, United States #1249282

I will return mine after I jump up and down on it. And then go to a store and buy another 20 of them and do the same *** them

Gresham, Oregon, United States #1249251

This is known as false advertising, are aren't you aware that.'

Landing, New Jersey, United States #1247977

Great product but company sucks don't put any thing in the box if it's BS will never buy anything from this company again but they probably don't care.I will tell all my friends and family about this another company serving up some Bull ***

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1246071

starshower surprise, surprise no surprise the company has the right name Bulbhead ,BJ'S SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ,false advertizing.

16James16
England, United Kingdom #1245211

I never had a bad experience with bulbhead myself, but it seems like everyone that posted on this review as well as those that posted the other reviews had the same experience with this company. Perhaps they should change their name to butthead for ripping everyone off.

San Jose, California, United States #1245177

tried to find the $10 free gift,what a joke ,like the product so far but not sure if i will do business again with this company do to there lack of customer service!

Pottstown, Pennsylvania, United States #1244873

Same here!

Itasca, Illinois, United States #1244659

Free is Free no strings attached. false ,there was no free gift.sham on you .

Morristown, New Jersey, United States #1244590

WHAT A SHAME.

Palmetto, Florida, United States #1244121

No free gift waste of time false advertizing

Hollywood, Florida, United States #1244104

thanks for the review regarding free gift. I would not waste my time since the company is not reputable with their offer. I also bought two at Walmart.

Alma, Georgia, United States #1244078

I guess no free gift for me either.

BrettJones
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1243395

You must be very young to mistake hearing something you do not want to hear as rude. Yeah what they did was wrong, but telling you something you do not want to hear is not the same as "rude"