3.4K views
Featured Not resolved

I tried to redeem a so-called "free gift" upon the purchase of two Starshower Surprise products purchased at Walmart yesterday. Inside the packaging is a Surprise!

We are Giving You a FREE GIFT notice - "No Strings Attached". Valid for 5 days from date of receipt. Went on line as instructed but could find no information as set forth on the notice. After wasting time on their lame website, I finally just called their customer service line.

Bought them last night, contacted the company today. The very rude customer service representative informed me that there will be a $10 value off my next purchase of their products. Does that sound like "No Strings" attached to you?

No free gift at all. Extremely poor customer service experience .......Hate this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bulbhead Cons: Customer service, False free gift, Misrepresented, Faults advertising, Ripoff coupon.

• Free Surprise Gift

Comments

I recived today the proyector lights today and i like it .My house look great. In the box has this surprise gift i tried to find it.And i find this page.Its a great price for this lights.I think that is not good to offer something that you don't going to do.Do not put bids will not comply.

CANNOT FIND THE SITE FOR MY STAR LIGHT GIFT OF $10.00

this is a spam your company sucks i hope you lose money for false advertiseing

Something for nothing? Generally no.

Honesty,priceless, chalk it up as another trait no longer practiced. Shame on present day society.

These folks all sound like a bunch of "sore losers" synonymous with Democrat. Always wanting free stuff!

I had the same problem with the free gift. Reporting it to the BBB!

James)No free gift, no strings attached, no surprise to me.

I will return mine after I jump up and down on it. And then go to a store and buy another 20 of them and do the same *** them

This is known as false advertising, are aren't you aware that.'

Great product but company sucks don't put any thing in the box if it's BS will never buy anything from this company again but they probably don't care.I will tell all my friends and family about this another company serving up some Bull ***

starshower surprise, surprise no surprise the company has the right name Bulbhead ,BJ'S SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ,false advertizing.

16James16

I never had a bad experience with bulbhead myself, but it seems like everyone that posted on this review as well as those that posted the other reviews had the same experience with this company. Perhaps they should change their name to butthead for ripping everyone off.

tried to find the $10 free gift,what a joke ,like the product so far but not sure if i will do business again with this company do to there lack of customer service!

Same here!

Free is Free no strings attached. false ,there was no free gift.sham on you .

WHAT A SHAME.

No free gift waste of time false advertizing

thanks for the review regarding free gift. I would not waste my time since the company is not reputable with their offer. I also bought two at Walmart.

I guess no free gift for me either.

BrettJones

You must be very young to mistake hearing something you do not want to hear as rude. Yeah what they did was wrong, but telling you something you do not want to hear is not the same as "rude"