3.4K views 27 comments
Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I tried to redeem a so-called "free gift" upon the purchase of two Starshower Surprise products purchased at Walmart yesterday.Inside the packaging is a Surprise!

We are Giving You a FREE GIFT notice - "No Strings Attached". Valid for 5 days from date of receipt. Went on line as instructed but could find no information as set forth on the notice. After wasting time on their lame website, I finally just called their customer service line.

Bought them last night, contacted the company today. The very rude customer service representative informed me that there will be a $10 value off my next purchase of their products. Does that sound like "No Strings" attached to you?

No free gift at all.Extremely poor customer service experience .......Hate this company.

Review about: Bulbhead Deal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, False free gift, Misrepresented, Faults advertising, Ripoff coupon.

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

La Parguera, Lajas, Puerto Rico #1261760

I recived today the proyector lights today and i like it .My house look great. In the box has this surprise gift i tried to find it.And i find this page.Its a great price for this lights.I think that is not good to offer something that you don't going to do.Do not put bids will not comply.

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #1258857

CANNOT FIND THE SITE FOR MY STAR LIGHT GIFT OF $10.00

Boyce, Virginia, United States #1253783

this is a spam your company sucks i hope you lose money for false advertiseing

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #1249541

Something for nothing?Generally no.

Honesty,priceless, chalk it up as another trait no longer practiced.Shame on present day society.

Bloomington, Illinois, United States #1249537

These folks all sound like a bunch of "sore losers" synonymous with Democrat. Always wanting free stuff!

Pinson, Alabama, United States #1249504

I had the same problem with the free gift. Reporting it to the BBB!

james
Montgomery, Texas, United States #1249462

James)No free gift, no strings attached, no surprise to me.

Clearwater, Florida, United States #1249282

I will return mine after I jump up and down on it. And then go to a store and buy another 20 of them and do the same *** them

Gresham, Oregon, United States #1249251

This is known as false advertising, are aren't you aware that.'

Landing, New Jersey, United States #1247977

Great product but company sucks don't put any thing in the box if it's BS will never buy anything from this company again but they probably don't care.I will tell all my friends and family about this another company serving up some Bull ***