We purchased the couch cover and there was a "FREE GIFT" ad slip in the box. Offer was only valid for 5 days from purchase.

I have tried to find this site repeatedly and the frustration level just grew and grew. I entered address as listed and one site just took me to another and another. None of them work! From what I've seen in checking out these sites is that there are a whole bunch of ticked off customers who feel the same as I do!

If you are going to offer a free gift, you should make it easily accessible. You should be fined for lying to customers!

This is just another scam! What a joke!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Advertisement.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bulbhead Pros: Just walk in the store get it and leve.

Bulbhead Cons: Faults advertising, Ripoff coupon.

• Free Surprise Gift

Comments

I am very pleased with the product I bought but EXTREMELY ANNOYED BY THE SURPRISE FREE GIFT NOTICE. I searched the WEB and cannot find such a website.

The only one i can find offer a $10.00 gift certificate to buy more products. I would be happy if you send me a check for $10.00 in exchange for the false advertisement.

This is just another scam.

Why is it permitted?

bulbhead.comCares

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717, or you may email your complete shipping address to customersupport@bulbhead.com.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

bulbhead.comCares

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

After reading all the comments about how horrible BulbHead.com/surprise is, I gave up looking further for my $10 gift. Bought the Star Motion Christmas Light, but have not installed it yet.

Works in the house, but too cold to put outside as yet. Would like to be able to claim our $10.00 free gift.

How can I find it, or the 800 # to call.

what a scam

We bought the "star shower" with the same bogus surprise $10 gift valid for 5 daysfrom date of purchase!

STOP!!!!! offering something for free that you obviously do not intend to give.

Just one more sucker believing that the "Free Gift" offer was real. Bulbhead, why lie to your customer base?

Apparently you are no concerned about repeat sales. Please drop dead at your earliest convenience.

Nothing in this world is FREE!!!

Remember if it's to good to be true??! It's probably not

I cannot believe how many of you cheap *** are *** about this, if they offer $10 off of your next purchase isn't that free???

It never stated what it was??? Did it HMMM