BulbHead.com/Redcoppersurprise??!!! B....Sh...

83 of 229 Bulbhead reviews

I, like the other Reviewers, am very angry and resent being duped into visiting a website under false pretenses!!I ordered two Red Copper Square Dance pans, one for myself and one as a gift!

I was surprised to see the Free $10 Gift "No Strings Attached" and at first was very impressed with the Companies goodwill offer...until I tried to redeem it!!! Now I have a VERY POOR impression of his Company and will NEVER order from it nor will I recommend it to anyone!! You should be charged with FRAUD but the fine print disclaimer on the bottom of the Offer clearly covers your ***!!! "See site for details.

We reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice"!!Good Riddance!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

83 of 229 Bulbhead reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
lal

Jan 16 #1271740 Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States

why didn`t I see this before I bought it,,i didn`t trust this or any company who offers free gifts,,will pass this along to my friends

Jan 11 #1269573 Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

WELL, I'm not at all confident that there is a free gift. The pan is over rated as well; certainly not what I paid for it. I wonder about the lifetime replacement guarantee as well now.

Jan 10 #1268925

I can't even get to the site to see that it's a scam!! What the heck??????

4 0 Reply
Dee

Jan 07 #1267293

This is a scam!

Jan 05 #1266471 Lincoln, Nebraska, United States

I bought the red copper pan for my mom for her birthday . She got as far as here and NO "FREE"" Gift, Is this a game your company plays with customers? because if it is, it stinks. Don't advertise a free gift when there isn't really one.
Thank-you
Judy XZ

Dec 28, 2016 #1262030 Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

I agree totally with the comments everyone is writing in reference to the free gift. If that's not bad enough they called me yesterday verifying that my red copper pan should be here in a few days and that just for ordering it I was receiving a $60 value, a pair of cubic zerconia diamond earrings but here's the catch. They send you the earrings as a free gift but then they tell you that they are also sending the matching necklace and you have 14 days to return it before your credit card is charged. I had to repeat myself several times that they didn't need to send me anything that I had to pay for or return because I wasn't going to be bothered with the drama I know it would take to send them back. It's all just a game to get you to continue buying from them....... Why can't people just leave you alone to purchase just what you are inquiring about???? uurrrr!!!!Nothing Else....

bulbhead.comCares

Dec 26, 2016 #1261058

Bulbhead verified representative

We apologize for the inconvenience.
You may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift (Lazer Bond) at
1-800-887-2717,
or you may email your complete shipping address to customersupport@bulbhead.com.
**Note - Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful.

Debbie

Dec 29, 2016 #1262589 Hudson Falls, New York, United States

I just bought the fry pan. Not even going to bother with the free gift after reading the reviews. Hopefully the pan is worth the money I just spent. Not a very good business practice...

a new customer

Dec 25, 2016 #1260517 Davenport, Iowa, United States

Got the red copper fry pan for Christmas but like so many others, no free gift as advertised. What kind of company can do this to so many customers and expect people to keep buying the product

Dec 21, 2016 #1258816 Albemarle, North Carolina, United States

I love my red copper pan so far. Why offer a free gift if you don't intend to follow thru with it. Poor customer service just hope the pan is better than that.

Pitt

Dec 19, 2016 #1257797 Hamer, South Carolina, United States

I to am saddened by what I've seen on the claiming the 10dollar free gift page. I'd rather you not say your giving a free gift then to say you are and done. So have a nice day anyhow.

4 0 Reply

Jan 12 #1269904 Dover, New Jersey, United States

I actually contacted customer service today 01/12/2017 in reference to the 10 dollar surprise.. Its a tube of Super clue!!!!!!! yes!!! Super Glue like really,,,,or you can get a coupon off 10$ on your next order... gave my information and will see if I receive anything within a week...Customer#1-800-887-2717..Just tell them their site is bogus and you want your gift or calling Better Business Bureau...

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.