8K views

I, like the other Reviewers, am very angry and resent being duped into visiting a website under false pretenses!! I ordered two Red Copper Square Dance pans, one for myself and one as a gift!

I was surprised to see the Free $10 Gift "No Strings Attached" and at first was very impressed with the Companies goodwill offer...until I tried to redeem it!!! Now I have a VERY POOR impression of his Company and will NEVER order from it nor will I recommend it to anyone!! You should be charged with FRAUD but the fine print disclaimer on the bottom of the Offer clearly covers your ***!!! "See site for details.

We reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice"!! Good Riddance!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of bulbhead deal. Bulbhead needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bulbhead deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bulbhead.

Comments

Agree with everyone regarding surprise gift. Shm, it's all a scam and you can believe I will not be ordering from you again and will give a negative response to anyone and everyone that asks for a recommendation.

BulbHead .com/redcoppersurprise. Where my free gift I can't even get on send my free gift to Virginia Gibson 211 Gibson rd Dahlonega Ga 30533

What a scam. Why promote something on a BIG Yellow Circle about a 10.00 FREE Gift.

Obviously RED Copper is out. Nothing for wasting time for the last 4 Days.

Next thing we will find out in years ahead that the Red Copper causes serious illnesses. What NEXT???????

Methuen, Massachusetts, United States #1302708

Shame on you for your false advertising a free gift .Love the pan, but, don't think much of the company's integrety

Freeport, New York, United States #1302368

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............

Hempstead, New York, United States #1297402

i purchased the red copper pan because i heard how great it was.I did use it and liked it very much BUT will never order from this joker again. I was not expecting a free gift when i ordered the pan but upon receiving it and getting the offer of a free gift only to find out that you were duping customers I will do anything I can to bad mouth your company on principal alone. you guys have no ethics.

Wilsonville, Oregon, United States #1288904

All these comments make me think it's probably not guaranteed for life either. Yikes!!!

Oak Forest, Illinois, United States #1286643

I tried to enter the free gift page and it no longer exists

Los Angeles, California, United States #1285607

i agree its a scam!!!!!! no more of your pots. im really upset with you!!!!!!!

DanMenard
Colton, California, United States #1284607

This is a second posting as concerns our pan. The first posting was the failure of the "Surprise" free gift to actually materialize.

To make an offer which was seeming was never intended to be fulfilled is truly bad form.

On a positive note, with our first attempt at cooking with it was amazing!

Just how quickly the pan came to temperature and how well if cooked our meal was actually unexpected.

It was great!

The cleanup was easy and as advertised. A simple wipe with a clean cloth and it was ready to hang up, ready for our next use.

Great job from your science and engineering folks!

Was very impressed by the size and price.

Warren, Maine, United States #1283306

I received this red copper pan as a gift, and tried to claim my free $10.00 surprize gift. the only gift was not able to claim one.

not a very good impression of this company.I think the company should honor their gift.

The product is very good and I have more than one of these products. It must be a mistake, why would they offer a free gift, if they didn't plan on giving it to the customer.

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1282936

I tried the same thing, to obtain the Free Gift upon

receiving the Red Copper Cookware. I agree with the

last complaining Party .

In addition the Cathy Mitchell Cookbook was never enclosed as stated in AD's.

You should correct the

offer5ing problems for the Product I feel is Good.

Kindest Regards James E. Cumbest 410-357-9339 or

J.Cumbest @Yahoo.com.

DanMenard

From what I have read by other poster, this $10.00 offer is a fraud and a scam. Thankfully, I did not go any further then reading the "comments" to be fore warned on what to expect.

The way I feel about all of this is that, I did not expect anything extra when I got the package and other then the pan, that is what I actually got...NOTHING EXTRA!

It is a wash! It is a big ZERO!

You didn't even know that it was coming to you when you bought it. I checked and thought oh well.

I just hope that the pan does what they say. Then I will comment on the product.

Edenton, North Carolina, United States #1280889

is there really a free gift? or is the surprise on me you get nothing which is it

Pasco, Washington, United States #1280880

so there's no free gift I see no need putting in info thanks bulbhead for nothing bye and why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really love the pan

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States #1278709

I FEEL THE SAME AS THE LAST PERSON THAT FEELS YOU HAVE COMMITTED FRAUD IN OFFERING A #10 GIFT. ALL YOU WANTED WAS OUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND IF YOU START SENDING ME EMAILS I'LL REPORT YOU. GOT IT, DON'T YOU DARE START SENDING ME EMAILS TO BUY YOUR PRODUCTS.

to N. HILL Lamar, Mississippi, United States #1280276

*** me I ordered a the complete set, NO WAY can you get the FREE gift, guess the jokes on me....sure as *** won't be telling anyone else to purchase anything from them.

Largo, Florida, United States #1277788

There was NO FREE GIFT to redeem. I don't know why they promised that and then there's nothing to receive!!Pretty shady business.

Oh well. Hopefully the pan will not warp like the last one I purchased from "GOTHAM".