6.8K views 37 comments

I, like the other Reviewers, am very angry and resent being duped into visiting a website under false pretenses!!I ordered two Red Copper Square Dance pans, one for myself and one as a gift!

Related: Free gift from bulbhead order the red copper pans

I was surprised to see the Free $10 Gift "No Strings Attached" and at first was very impressed with the Companies goodwill offer...until I tried to redeem it!!! Now I have a VERY POOR impression of his Company and will NEVER order from it nor will I recommend it to anyone!! You should be charged with FRAUD but the fine print disclaimer on the bottom of the Offer clearly covers your ***!!! "See site for details.

We reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice"!!Good Riddance!!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bulbhead Deal
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

What a scam.Why promote something on a BIG Yellow Circle about a 10.00 FREE Gift.

Obviously RED Copper is out. Nothing for wasting time for the last 4 Days.

Next thing we will find out in years ahead that the Red Copper causes serious illnesses.What NEXT???????

Methuen, Massachusetts, United States #1302708

Shame on you for your false advertising a free gift .Love the pan, but, don't think much of the company's integrety

DONALD SOLES
Freeport, New York, United States #1302368

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............

debbiekelly
Hempstead, New York, United States #1297402

i purchased the red copper pan because i heard how great it was.I did use it and liked it very much BUT will never order from this joker again. I was not expecting a free gift when i ordered the pan but upon receiving it and getting the offer of a free gift only to find out that you were duping customers I will do anything I can to bad mouth your company on principal alone. you guys have no ethics.

Judy
Wilsonville, Oregon, United States #1288904

All these comments make me think it's probably not guaranteed for life either. Yikes!!!

Oak Forest, Illinois, United States #1286643

I tried to enter the free gift page and it no longer exists

sally uptam
Los Angeles, California, United States #1285607

i agree its a scam!!!!!! no more of your pots. im really upset with you!!!!!!!

DanMenard

This is a second posting as concerns our pan.The first posting was the failure of the "Surprise" free gift to actually materialize.

To make an offer which was seeming was never intended to be fulfilled is truly bad form.

On a positive note, with our first attempt at cooking with it was amazing!

Just how quickly the pan came to temperature and how well if cooked our meal was actually unexpected.

It was great!

The cleanup was easy and as advertised.A simple wipe with a clean cloth and it was ready to hang up, ready for our next use.

Great job from your science and engineering folks!

Jerry Barnette

Was very impressed by the size and price.

Norma Sproul
Warren, Maine, United States #1283306

I received this red copper pan as a gift, and tried to claim my free $10.00 surprize gift.the only gift was not able to claim one.

not a very good impression of this company.I think the company should honor their gift.

The product is very good and I have more than one of these products.It must be a mistake, why would they offer a free gift, if they didn't plan on giving it to the customer.