7.4K views

I, like the other Reviewers, am very angry and resent being duped into visiting a website under false pretenses!!I ordered two Red Copper Square Dance pans, one for myself and one as a gift!

I was surprised to see the Free $10 Gift "No Strings Attached" and at first was very impressed with the Companies goodwill offer...until I tried to redeem it!!! Now I have a VERY POOR impression of his Company and will NEVER order from it nor will I recommend it to anyone!! You should be charged with FRAUD but the fine print disclaimer on the bottom of the Offer clearly covers your ***!!! "See site for details.

We reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice"!!Good Riddance!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of bulbhead deal. Bulbhead needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bulbhead deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bulbhead.

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

BulbHead .com/redcoppersurprise. Where my free gift I can't even get on send my free gift to Virginia Gibson 211 Gibson rd Dahlonega Ga 30533

What a scam.Why promote something on a BIG Yellow Circle about a 10.00 FREE Gift.

Obviously RED Copper is out. Nothing for wasting time for the last 4 Days.

Next thing we will find out in years ahead that the Red Copper causes serious illnesses.What NEXT???????

Methuen, Massachusetts, United States #1302708

Shame on you for your false advertising a free gift .Love the pan, but, don't think much of the company's integrety

Freeport, New York, United States #1302368

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............

Hempstead, New York, United States #1297402

i purchased the red copper pan because i heard how great it was.I did use it and liked it very much BUT will never order from this joker again. I was not expecting a free gift when i ordered the pan but upon receiving it and getting the offer of a free gift only to find out that you were duping customers I will do anything I can to bad mouth your company on principal alone. you guys have no ethics.

Wilsonville, Oregon, United States #1288904

All these comments make me think it's probably not guaranteed for life either. Yikes!!!

Oak Forest, Illinois, United States #1286643

I tried to enter the free gift page and it no longer exists

Los Angeles, California, United States #1285607

i agree its a scam!!!!!! no more of your pots. im really upset with you!!!!!!!

DanMenard
Colton, California, United States #1284607

This is a second posting as concerns our pan.The first posting was the failure of the "Surprise" free gift to actually materialize.

To make an offer which was seeming was never intended to be fulfilled is truly bad form.

On a positive note, with our first attempt at cooking with it was amazing!

Just how quickly the pan came to temperature and how well if cooked our meal was actually unexpected.

It was great!

The cleanup was easy and as advertised.A simple wipe with a clean cloth and it was ready to hang up, ready for our next use.

Great job from your science and engineering folks!

Was very impressed by the size and price.