Bulbhead.com/redcoppersurprise

40 of 229 Bulbhead reviews

No Strings Attached, Hah.The strings to wallet have been severed due to the incompetence and misinformation provided on the flyer received with my new 12 inch pan.

Where is the surprise? Other than the one I received when I tried to access their site. *** Incorporated it seems has a lot of bovine waste.

When I tried to submit my review, I have been greeted with a review stating" I have not used the correct amount of expletives needed for completion of my very sarcastic response to their waste of my time in looking for their website.Kiss my posterior as to buying from them again even from a competent source, AMAZON, providing the platform for the purchase.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Other issue
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
40 of 229 Bulbhead reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jan 13 #1270309 Crofton, Kentucky, United States

Same here Hope issue is resolved or will never order from them again. Bad Company and Bad for Business NO FREE GIFT SURPRISE EITHER!!! kimb4911@yahoo.com

Jan 12 #1270048 Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States

OH BOY....the free 10.00 gift is a coupon. Pathetic.....how many pple do you bother on a regular basis once you have their e-mails?

bulbhead.comCares

Dec 31, 2016 #1263564

Bulbhead verified representative

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com. It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.
** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

Jan 09 #1268285 Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States

I bought a red copper square fry pan and a red copper mug inside the container there was a coupon that said SURPRISE that you are giving me a free gift no string attached. I want to know were my gift is? I can't get through to you people. My name is SandraWilliams 37 Lantern Lane,Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971.The date of sale was Dec. 29th 2016 and was backorder till Jan, 6th 2017, I received it today(Jan.9th 2017. I ordered through CarolWright and Dr. Leonards catalog.
Sandra Williams
(302) 644-1307

Bob armour

Dec 29, 2016 #1262526 Greenbrier, Tennessee, United States

I got the red pan for christmas in side said free gift go to bulbhead.com/surprise for surprise is this a joke

Jan 05 #1266050 Bristol, Tennessee, United States

I called customer service and it took only the time to give my name and address. It's some sort of bonding agent, but everyone needs glue at some point.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.