3.1K views

No Strings Attached, Hah. The strings to wallet have been severed due to the incompetence and misinformation provided on the flyer received with my new 12 inch pan.

Where is the surprise? Other than the one I received when I tried to access their site. *** Incorporated it seems has a lot of bovine waste.

When I tried to submit my review, I have been greeted with a review stating" I have not used the correct amount of expletives needed for completion of my very sarcastic response to their waste of my time in looking for their website. Kiss my posterior as to buying from them again even from a competent source, AMAZON, providing the platform for the purchase.

This person wrote the review bulbhead website from Bulbhead. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bulbhead to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bulbhead for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Ontario, Canada #1330563

*** me off that when a canadian buys the product we don't qualify for the free gifts or any of the other promotions unfair we pay just like every one else does. And we can buy the product here in Canada so why don't the dealers here that we purchase from offer the same deals and offers?????? RIP OFF

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1308714

Never buy anything from these people

TOTAL SCAM!

Arlington, Texas, United States #1299619

I Purchased the RED COPPER PAN AT CVS/PHARMACY IN DUNCANVILLE TEX 75137

none

I just received my redcopper skillet but haven't used it yet. My health is so bad, but tomorrow after my husband goes by directions before using it, he's going to fry bacon and eggs for breakfast. That should be a good test.

Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States #1271843

I love it .never seen nothing like that

Valdese, North Carolina, United States #1270801

it a wonderful pan

Crofton, Kentucky, United States #1270309

Same here Hope issue is resolved or will never order from them again. Bad Company and Bad for Business NO FREE GIFT SURPRISE EITHER!!! kimb4911@yahoo.com

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1270048

OH BOY....the free 10.00 gift is a coupon. Pathetic.....how many pple do you bother on a regular basis once you have their e-mails?

Middlesboro, Kentucky, United States #1268343

I love my pan

Annapolis, Maryland, United States #1267631

there is NO free gift.what a joke.

bulbhead.comCares
Bulbhead Verified Representative

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

to bulbhead.comCares Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #1268285

I bought a red copper square fry pan and a red copper mug inside the container there was a coupon that said SURPRISE that you are giving me a free gift no string attached. I want to know were my gift is?

I can't get through to you people. My name is SandraWilliams 37 Lantern Lane,Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971.The date of sale was Dec. 29th 2016 and was backorder till Jan, 6th 2017, I received it today(Jan.9th 2017.

I ordered through CarolWright and Dr. Leonards catalog.

Sandra Williams

(302) 644-1307

Greenbrier, Tennessee, United States #1262526

I got the red pan for christmas in side said free gift go to bulbhead.com/surprise for surprise is this a joke

to Bob armour Bristol, Tennessee, United States #1266050

I called customer service and it took only the time to give my name and address. It's some sort of bonding agent, but everyone needs glue at some point.