2.7K views 15 comments

No Strings Attached, Hah.The strings to wallet have been severed due to the incompetence and misinformation provided on the flyer received with my new 12 inch pan.

Related: Bulbhead - What free gift??????????

Where is the surprise? Other than the one I received when I tried to access their site. *** Incorporated it seems has a lot of bovine waste.

When I tried to submit my review, I have been greeted with a review stating" I have not used the correct amount of expletives needed for completion of my very sarcastic response to their waste of my time in looking for their website.Kiss my posterior as to buying from them again even from a competent source, AMAZON, providing the platform for the purchase.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bulbhead Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

Audrey Scott
Ontario, Canada #1330563

*** me off that when a canadian buys the product we don't qualify for the free gifts or any of the other promotions unfair we pay just like every one else does. And we can buy the product here in Canada so why don't the dealers here that we purchase from offer the same deals and offers?????? RIP OFF

Another Screwed Victum
Richmond, Virginia, United States #1308714

Never buy anything from these people

TOTAL SCAM!

Billy J.Strickland
Arlington, Texas, United States #1299619

I Purchased the RED COPPER PAN AT CVS/PHARMACY IN DUNCANVILLE TEX 75137

Tom

none

Donna Marcus

I just received my redcopper skillet but haven't used it yet. My health is so bad, but tomorrow after my husband goes by directions before using it, he's going to fry bacon and eggs for breakfast. That should be a good test.

Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States #1271843

I love it .never seen nothing like that

DOUG LOWMAN
Valdese, North Carolina, United States #1270801

it a wonderful pan

Crofton, Kentucky, United States #1270309

Same here Hope issue is resolved or will never order from them again. Bad Company and Bad for Business NO FREE GIFT SURPRISE EITHER!!! kimb4911@yahoo.com

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1270048

OH BOY....the free 10.00 gift is a coupon. Pathetic.....how many pple do you bother on a regular basis once you have their e-mails?

claudia dowdy