Prosper, Texas

Well, I submitted my chance to claim my free BulbHead.com/redcoppergift.

My advice is to NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY IF IT IS ON THE TV AD. DON'T CALL THEIER NUMBER. The free gift is not a gift. It is only a $10.00 off next purchase of any item purchased from this company. What??? It is a come on to sell another item from this Company.

Why do you lie, lie, lie, Miss Lead an Interested Buyer.

This Company is a true FRAUD??? Just switch of the Ad and go buy the product in a store PERSON TO PERSON11111

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

• Free Surprise Gift
  • Free 10 Surprise Gift

Comments

In my opinion the free gift offer is pure fraud. BTW when you look at their original purchaser's replacement guarantee it also borders on fraud.

In order to get a replacement, in addition to sending $9.99, you have to send in the one you purchased.

which will cost you more than $10 via UPS or FEDEX, especially if sent insured as claim they are not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipment. I will almost guarantee that they will claim the item never arrived or was damaged in shipment and would therefore not be covered.