79 2 Bridges Rd, Fairfield, NJ 07004, USA

I am a small business seller on Amazon and obtained some of Bulbhead's products to sale in my store, in particular Hurricane's Lint Lizard. I obtained these products from major retailers and had an approved application from Hurricane to sell their products in my Amazon store.

After listing them for sale, Bulbhead filed a complaint with Amazon stating that I was selling counterfeit products. This was a bullying tactic and Amazon takes counterfeit claims seriously, as do I. I had a perfect record there until this and now my account and business are in danger of being shut down. I have contacted Bulbhead and they will not respond to me or my request to retract the claim.

If they keep the claim up, they are saying that both Fry's Electronics and Target are selling counterfeits of Hurricane's Lint Lizard as I provided receipts from both stores to Bulbhead to show them my purchase(s). I'm not sure which I am more concerned about, my business being shut down or that Fry's and Target are selling counterfeit products according to Bulbhead.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Retraction.