Featured Not resolved

You say free gift then you say reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice but i think thats a very sorry reason to do all of us that were expecting something and you gave nothing. I bought 3 things from you and to get nothing is very bad business.

I want be buying anything else from yall.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Bulbhead and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bulbhead to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bulbhead and bulbhead advertisement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States #1290995

Just realized after reading other comments on the SURPRISE FREE GIFT THE SURPRISE PART IS " SURPRISE " There is none LOL

bulbhead.comCares
Bulbhead Verified Representative

We apologize for the inconvenience.

You may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift (Lazer Bond) at 1-800-887-2717,

or you may email your complete shipping address to customersupport@bulbhead.com.

**Note - Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful.

to bulbhead.comCares Port Hueneme, California, United States #1306387

What do I do now? I held on to my surprise gift slip for several weeks. Having had no luck I threw the slip away

Glendale, California, United States #1248571