2.4

Update by user Jan 21, 2017

Bulbhead has asked for more information on this concern. It was sent today. We will see if they follow through with integrity.

Update by user Dec 22, 2016

I purchased two Red Copper Pan 5 Piece Sets for $59.99.One I gave away to a friend.

I RECEIVED ONLY $25 ON MY CREDIT BILL.They are not an honest company to shop from on the internet.

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2016

I purchased two Red Copper Pan 5 Piece Sets for $59.99. One I gave away to a friend.

The other I wanted to use at my new home. The box and ALL books stated that it worked on all stoves and ovens. I found that it did NOT work on an induction stove top. I called and expressed my displeasure at their false advertising on the box and instruction/warranty book.

They stated it was stated "some place" in the manual that it did not work on the induction stoves. I told them that I looked thoroughly through the book packed with the pan and it was not there. They reluctantly offered me a $20 credit and then with more "encouragement" on my part told me they would give me $30.

I RECEIVED ONLY $25 ON MY CREDIT BILL. They are not an honest company to shop from on the internet.

Product or Service Mentioned: Red Copper Frying Pan.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Bulbhead Pros: Pleasant website.

Bulbhead Cons: False advertising, Rip off not following thru on your word.

Comments

Don't expect any resolution from them. They will probably tell you to go to telebrands like they did to me and I still have not received a response from Telebrands as of today .

I had purchased the spin mop from Bulbhead and the shipping was to be free if I paid the whole price of $ 39.98 which I agreed to. They then turned around and charged my account $19.99 shipping for a total of $ 52.97. Who wants a mop for $ 52.97.

Plus it took a whole month to get the mop. I will never buy anything from Bulbhead or Telebrands nor will my friends and neighbors.

bulbhead.comCares
#1262060

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience. Kindly share your order details like order number, name and contact number at customersupport@bulbhead.com so that we can assist you.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**