I got the Bulbhead after waiting almost a month for it to arrive. I charged it for over 36 hours.

I wanted to use it to scrub my bathroom tiles!! The charge lasted 15 minutes!! I will be sending it back and I am letting people know it is a piece of junk that will not do what I had planned on doing. I wanted to scrub my tiles!

Angry!! Do not be fooled by the ads on TV!! I will be getting in touch with the company with my complaint and asking for a refund, plus the shipping charges.... I was all ready to get my bathroom tiles and walls cleaned and I was working away on those tiles when the scrubber died on me so I could not finish the job.

I had that completely charged up and I am upset that the charge died just 15 minutes after I got the job started. Like I said it is a piece of junk and being pushed as something great to the public buying customers!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Telebrands Cleaning Brush Kit.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Bulbhead Cons: Quality of product, Being lied to, Only lasted 4 days, Buying a piece of junk.

Comments