15.7K views

I went to the free surprise site and was not able to find where to sign up for it. Is this a real free surprise or just a rip off to get you to look at and buy more of their products.

I thought that you should at least honor your ads that are in with the products you offer.

If this is the way you do business some one should turn them in to the Better Business Bureau. I think this is very wrong to offer some thing for free and not let customers get what they expect to get.

This reviewer shared experience about "lack of ability to get free items as advertised" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $10. This person is overall dissatisfied with Bulbhead. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bulbhead.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Bulbhead to other companies on our site.

Comments

I agree i purchased a flashlight from a well known drug store and went on line to claim the FREE gift and could not find nothing on how to get the gift i love the flashlight but it bad when they tell you how you can claim a FREE gift and you can not get it that bad i am not going to buy nothing else from them because i did not ask them for a FREE gift they offred it. My advise is if you don't want to give it don't speak about something FREE.

Just bought the atomic beam USA flashlight inside it said you get a free gift it also said no strings attached I see no free gift With coupons you have to purchase an item. No thanks

Exactly where is the FREE GIFT, WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED. Buying more BULBHEAD products to get $10.00 off is not giving the buyer a FREE GIFT.

I purchase a couple blankets to protect the couch and they were perfect, and practical to prevent from dirt caused by the pets

Thanks for nothing BullShitHead. I won't buy anything else for ya'll and will make sure I bad mouth your company and products to everyone I know and on Facebook.

i love it, just easy to used

YOU CAN GET MOST ALL : AS SEEN 0N T V: IN THE PENNYS AND WAL MART STORES. GOT THE SPIN MOP AT J C PENNEYS LAST FRI, 9 15 17, I NAMED IT IRMA, $39.00

Gulfport, Mississippi, United States #1352344

I got my$10.00 off coupon bought tree dazzle lights for only $19.99 that is with shipping killer deal!!!!!!

Middletown, New York, United States #1331028

I've been had, bamboozled not kool.

Hemet, California, United States #1325071

I didn't even see where the free gift was. I signed on and got nothing but a bunch of complaints!

Thanks for nothing! I guess I won't be ordering anything else.....

Woburn, Massachusetts, United States #1324560

Arthur Floyd After reading all the complaints, I guess I am another sucker. I too found the surprise coupon in with the scrubber.

Fool me once and you've lost another customer along

with any of my friends. Bye

San Tan Valley, Arizona, United States #1320971

Tried to get to the free gift .

They never let me get to the sign in page to look at the gifts they only want you to shop in BuldHead.com online page.

Don't think I will be buying from that company,

Glouster, Ohio, United States #1316161

What a joke I will be contacting the BBB. Thanks for trying to run your scams, but they didn't trick us.

Madison, Indiana, United States #1313043

I hope the light is more trustworthy than the *** lie about a free prize

Norcross, Georgia, United States #1307525

After reading all the comments,I'm glad I didn't go looking for that ghost free gift....

Tacoma, Washington, United States #1306184

well I bought a Atomic Bean product today and packed inside was a little flyer to go to BlubHead.com/atomicbeamsurprise to claim a free gift. BOGUS BOGUS . You find no where to claim this.

I find myself in the same situation. I bought the Spin Scrubber and received the free gift valued at $ 10.

Where is it? As I claim ?, this is a big lie.

Crestview, Florida, United States #1299461

surprise there is no free gift . i will contact publishering house and ask for my gift

Canton, Michigan, United States #1298405

Oh, well, no big deal, I didn't even know about the coupon for a free $ 10.00 gift item, before I bought my pan set, so it would've been a nice surprise, but it does say at the bottom of the coupon that they reserve the right to "cancel the promotion at any time," it apparently has been canceled.

I still love my copper pans, love, love, love them and they were still worth it.

Hialeah, Florida, United States #1290343

I went to the free surprise site and was not able to find where to sign up for it.Is this a real free surprise or just a rip off to get you to look at and buy more of their products

This is not fear