14.7K views

I went to the free surprise site and was not able to find where to sign up for it.Is this a real free surprise or just a rip off to get you to look at and buy more of their products.

I thought that you should at least honor your ads that are in with the products you offer.

If this is the way you do business some one should turn them in to the Better Business Bureau.I think this is very wrong to offer some thing for free and not let customers get what they expect to get.

This reviewer shared experience about "lack of ability to get free items as advertised" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $10. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bulbhead. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bulbhead.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Bulbhead to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

I purchase a couple blankets to protect the couch and they were perfect, and practical to prevent from dirt caused by the pets

Thanks for nothing BullShitHead. I won't buy anything else for ya'll and will make sure I bad mouth your company and products to everyone I know and on Facebook.

i love it, just easy to used

YOU CAN GET MOST ALL : AS SEEN 0N T V: IN THE PENNYS AND WAL MART STORES. GOT THE SPIN MOP AT J C PENNEYS LAST FRI, 9 15 17, I NAMED IT IRMA, $39.00

Gulfport, Mississippi, United States #1352344

I got my$10.00 off coupon bought tree dazzle lights for only $19.99 that is with shipping killer deal!!!!!!

I've been had, bamboozled not kool.

Hemet, California, United States #1325071

I didn't even see where the free gift was.I signed on and got nothing but a bunch of complaints!

Thanks for nothing!I guess I won't be ordering anything else.....

Woburn, Massachusetts, United States #1324560

Arthur Floyd After reading all the complaints, I guess I am another sucker.I too found the surprise coupon in with the scrubber.

Fool me once and you've lost another customer along

with any of my friends.Bye

San Tan Valley, Arizona, United States #1320971

Tried to get to the free gift .

They never let me get to the sign in page to look at the gifts they only want you to shop in BuldHead.com online page.

Don't think I will be buying from that company,

Glouster, Ohio, United States #1316161

What a joke I will be contacting the BBB. Thanks for trying to run your scams, but they didn't trick us.