West Des Moines, Iowa
13.8K views 94 comments

I went to the free surprise site and was not able to find where to sign up for it.Is this a real free surprise or just a rip off to get you to look at and buy more of their products.

I thought that you should at least honor your ads that are in with the products you offer.

If this is the way you do business some one should turn them in to the Better Business Bureau.I think this is very wrong to offer some thing for free and not let customers get what they expect to get.

Review about: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Lack of ability to get free items as advertised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

Gulfport, Mississippi, United States #1352344

I got my$10.00 off coupon bought tree dazzle lights for only $19.99 that is with shipping killer deal!!!!!!

Dgar

I've been had, bamboozled not kool.

Hemet, California, United States #1325071

I didn't even see where the free gift was.I signed on and got nothing but a bunch of complaints!

Thanks for nothing!I guess I won't be ordering anything else.....

Woburn, Massachusetts, United States #1324560

Arthur Floyd After reading all the complaints, I guess I am another sucker.I too found the surprise coupon in with the scrubber.

Fool me once and you've lost another customer along

with any of my friends.Bye

San Tan Valley, Arizona, United States #1320971

Tried to get to the free gift .

They never let me get to the sign in page to look at the gifts they only want you to shop in BuldHead.com online page.

Don't think I will be buying from that company,

Joni Quinn
Glouster, Ohio, United States #1316161

What a joke I will be contacting the BBB. Thanks for trying to run your scams, but they didn't trick us.

Madison, Indiana, United States #1313043

I hope the light is more trustworthy than the *** lie about a free prize

Kapu
Norcross, Georgia, United States #1307525

After reading all the comments,I'm glad I didn't go looking for that ghost free gift....

Lonnie L L
Tacoma, Washington, United States #1306184

well I bought a Atomic Bean product today and packed inside was a little flyer to go to BlubHead.com/atomicbeamsurprise to claim a free gift. BOGUS BOGUS . You find no where to claim this.

Ana Gomez

I find myself in the same situation.I bought the Spin Scrubber and received the free gift valued at $ 10.

Where is it?As I claim ?, this is a big lie.