I purchased a square pan and upon opening the packing, and looking at the packing slip, I noticed that it indicated 15% off my purchase. When I tried to access the website shown, the screen said that it could not be found.

When I called customer service about my problem, I was told that that 15% was only good on my NEXT purchase, although the slip did not indicate that. I have no desire to purchase any other product from you. So that offer is meaningless.

Additionally, I had considered repacking the pan and returning it, only to find that I would be credited for my purchase and be able to use that credit for any future purchase. This whole scenario stinks.

Product or Service Mentioned: As Seen On Tv Red Copper Frying Pan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I just opened my purchase and it contained a "Our way of saying thanks" coupon for "15% of your purchase". When I went on line and called the company about this offer I was told the offer was only for a future purchase "Valid for 5 days from date of receipt".

My order arrived on 9/14/2018. The receipt date was 8/28/2018. I feel it is easy to say "On next purchase".

Just so no one thinks this is superfluous, look it up. TELB 17627310-25777343.