79 2 Bridges Rd, Fairfield, NJ 07004, USA
Verified Reviewer

I ordered this product about 2 months ago. It took 2 weeks to arrive. I installed it and it worked for about 2 weeks and then would not turn on. I called back and customer service told me they could send me another light or I could return the one I had but they wouldn't refund my original shipping cost and that I would be responsible for the cost of shipping it back. He said he could send me another light so I reluctantly agreed. 2 weeks later the second light went up and after 2 weeks it stopped working.

I really believe that this is a scam and it needs to be taken off the market. I'm not sure of the liability to the TV stations that are advertising this product but they need to not advertise this product anymore.

THIS PRODUCT IS A POS!!!!!!!!

I just called back to get a refund and they refused because they say it was after the 30 day refund timeframe. I told them that the product was defective and that it has failed twice. I asked to speak to a manager and they said a manager would call me back in 48 hours.

Product or Service Mentioned: As Seen On Tv Lights.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Bulbhead Cons: Everything about the product.

Comments